fell of the wagon!

TinaC72

Well last week was my worst on LL, picked on little bits and put on a 1lb:eek: expected more so lucky there!. Starting week 5 this week and so want to do well in my next weight in next sunday. has anyone fell of the wagon and got back on?, really worried that im gonna find it hard, i am really feeling strong today, but keep gettting the little voices in my head telling me i've ruined it!:mad:

Tina x

Hi TIna....

Just refocus, and get yourself back in the groove....just be stronger then those voices in your head.

I have not gone off at all, and I really think hearing about the troubles some people do have to get back on is a driving force that I won't cheat!! At all!! I have to apply zero tolerance,becasue I know for ME - I would struggle immensly getting back on. A phrase often used for wandering partners, "Once a cheater, always a cheater" applies to me when it comes to dieting....so I just have to will myself tobe strong.

You can do it - it is certainly not a failure, just a little blip. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and chalk it up to experience! You can dot it!!!! :)

Hi Tina,

I am living proof that you can fall off and get back on. I did it last week and am now focused. It was hard but it is possible. You can do it, if I can.

So hop back on and join me. I know what you mean about feeling you have failed, but you havent you have just slipped, and all you need to do now is get back up again. It can be disconcerting when you come on here and everyone is doing so well, you feel like you are the odd one out but you are not.

Think positive. Tell those awful voices to go away and think of some nice positive voices.

Thank you all very much for your kind words, done fine today even took the kids to mcdonalds today because i was busy, it smelt lovely but just carried on drinking my water and reading the newspaper.
not going to let it beat me again !!

Hi Tina, glad to read your last post and see that you're back on the wagon and sat up there strong. It is so hard I know but you can do it and stick to it.... and then I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week.

Good luck

Hi Tina,
So you fell off the wagon, no worries you realized you must get right back on track. Your human, everyone makes mistakes, think of it as a learning experience for next time. Your doing great thus far, keep on truckin..

Thank you all very much for your kind words, done fine today even took the kids to mcdonalds today because i was busy, it smelt lovely but just carried on drinking my water and reading the newspaper.
not going to let it beat me again !!

Really good news to hear, just hang in there:)

Back