Fell off the wagon and broke my toe

krazychic

Not in that order obviously but I broke my toe late Thursday evening. I missed a step while I was coming down the stairs with a basket of clothes. Thought it was just a sprain but the pain worsened yesterday and it was confirmed with an X-ray that I broke my big toe and a bone at the side of my foot. Feeling a bit worse for wear I had a biscuit which lead to a turkey sandwich which lead to something else. Knowing that I won't be able to get weighed next week give me a red light to cheat if that makes sense. No-one is going to know type of thing apart from myself and that is worse knowing that I am cheating myself out of succeeding with my dreams. So I had a good old cry for a couple of hours and will try and get back on to it tomorrow and hopefully won't have done much damage. Sorry if the mention of food offends anyone seeing it written here makes me
Feel so disgusted with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hon. Don't worry. Just forget what happened and move forward. Just start fresh tomorrow. I'm not offended by the mention of food. I think people get a bit weird about it on this site sometimes. It's actually put me off from posting. That's why I haven't been on much lately. I have had bad days. It's a hard diet. But you can do it. We all can. Have and early Night and hope you have a brilliant day tomorrow hun. (hugs)

SILVER79 said:
Awww hon. Don't worry. Just forget what happened and move forward. Just start fresh tomorrow. I'm not offended by the mention of food. I think people get a bit weird about it on this site sometimes. It's actually put me off from posting. That's why I haven't been on much lately. I have had bad days. It's a hard diet. But you can do it. We all can. Have and early Night and hope you have a brilliant day tomorrow hun. (hugs)

thanks back on today. it was a little slip up but hopefully no harm done

Its funny but I actually find it easier on this diet when I'm cooking! I'm really enjoying watching my family eat food I cook and haven't even taste checked!! And seeing them clear their plates makes me feel glad I've resisted!
Lets face it we're on here because we love food!!! If I can't eat it I'm gonna cook, watch and talk about it!!!! Haha

Don't worry about it, trust me! I slipped up both Friday and Saturday this weekend, I had pizza and some of a burger king (sorry to the guys who don't want to think about food!) today was my weigh in day and even though I weighed myself yesterday and had put on 3lbs it turns out I've lost 3lbs! A slight slip up won't hurt, at least you're jumping back on the wagon now! Hope your toe gets better soon :) x

Thanks everyone feeling much better but sitting on my butt for the next 6 weeks in a cast will be fun and I hope I don't fail worse than I have. I can't even get weighed for the next 6 weeks either which is a bummer as I need the weighin for motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back