fell off the wagon and feel horrid about it :(

Hi - dont get too upset over it - sometimes these things happen

Take your mind of it by doing other things you enjoy and that are non food related (go for a walk and work off the chocs?) - and get straight back on plan - you will feel better soon ....

Chin up :D

Elaine x

It happens, in the whole picture of everything you've had this week it's just a little blip, and maybe one you can have a strategy for next time. Was it a particular situation, a reaction to something, just because they were there etc... If you work out why you had them then if that situation occurs again you will be able to avoid it and make a different choice :)

Just don't use it as an excuse to binge for the rest of the day and get straight back on that wagon (and throw the rest of the chocolates away!)

£22 quid a box i will not throw them away i have however got hubs to hide then :p been back on it today i think its pms week so thats why just overly emotional x

Totally with you there! Last time round was really very hard to resist stuff. I planned to have extra packs and protein and stayed on plan, but it wasn't easy.

Well done for hiding the chocs and moving on! In the Beck Diet Book (my bible!) there's a great diagram of what happens when we have a blip... its like you can have 8 chocs for 500 cals (for example), or use that as an excuse to then eat a bag of chips (plus the chocs is then 1000 cals), and then you might as well eat a cake, and so on and so on, until you've really done some damage! When you look at it like that you realise that actually just eating the 8 chocs and leaving it there hasn't done any harm at all - after all, 500 cals is nothing in the scheme of things, you'll have that burnt off in no time!
Also I think being able to go off track and then get back on it is probably the biggest thing any of us need to learn - eventually we're going to have to have a treat without seeing it as the starting point for an all-mighty binge! So well done for having a practice!! :D

Hi, So is this book that good? I am tempted to download it. I have read others , but have still spent the weekend binging.
I am sick of falling off and putting on the dew pounds I have lost.

Ok, off to find my kindle. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm another Beck devotee - it's brilliant and is really helping me. Even yesterday when I "needed" a binge day, it was a binge day on plan that I took learning points from. Would never have been able to do that without the marvellous Dr Beck :)

Yeah, love Dr Beck! Really talks a lot of sense about the thoughts and feelings we have about food... of course, it doesn't always mean I change what I do, but at least I'm more aware of what I'm doing and why!

Back