Fell off the wagon big time. HELP!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by baileybu, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

I'm feeling decidedly pathetic. Two wi's down the line, total of 6.5lb lost out of 86lb to loose and I've fallen off the wagon.
    We had a lite party for the kids on Monday night (right after wi) and feels like ive not stopped munching since.

We had a fridge full of goodies and they'd all be binned if I didnt eat them so I guess the reluctance to chuck food away has overridden all my good intentions.

Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello baileybu, came across this post accidentally. Hows it been going since you posted?? I'm exactly the same.... Either have to bin EVERYTHING or consume it all in one sit in.

Let us know how the rest of the weeks been... xx

4. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Hi flutterby,

I kept it off our discussion cos in the scheme of things my binges are still relatively minor! Still can't stop mind you. Have to go out, only thing working. My two kids seem as bad as me!
    I've just stared on the mini pill and have now been bleeding for 10 days so feeling pretty grim. Plus had cold from hell for 4 weeks so Blaming it in part on that.
    That said tonight I must have Chinese food, nothing else will do!
    Gonna chalk this week up to one of those things and keep telling myself tomorrow is another day!
    How are you?

5. Aisha Lucie

Aisha Lucie Member

I wish u both all the best,this week I'm having struggle too , also need to reassure myself why I want to loose all this extra weight

6. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol! Today was definitely a day for Chinese then! Wasn't as bad as I thought, was just a nice evening really. And your evening??

7. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Full of Chinese, then a double decker now onto weetabix (with caramel sauce)
    God almighty. I sound pregnant! No can't possibly be just weird cravings due to pill. Glad you had good night.
    Aisha, thanks, some weeks are hard. I need to loose weight so I don't get diabetes, had it in both my pregnancies so high risk even without weight. And obviously all the other issues. I want to do it while the kids are little because I don't want to pass my weight issues to them and I don't want then to be aware of my dieting. They are both under 3 so hopefully they'll not notice.
    Thank you, that may well have just made me focus myself again!
    Good luck both
    X

Last edited: 4 November 2011
  8. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Give yourself the weekend off. Just eat what you want, when you want and don't let there be any room for guilt. Get it out your system. We'll start again on Monday :) xx

9. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Another family party tomorrow so pointing not an option.
    Do you find yourself drinking gallons after Chinese. Had two pints of water in last hour alone!

10. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's the salt in it!! Got my bottle of water next to me!

11. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Lol, I'm off to bed. Start all over again tomorrow.
    Nighty night
    X

12. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello baileybu and Aisha! Hope the two of you have had a good day...

Had every intention of 'starting again' today BUT then, I ate a whole bag of mini doughnuts and a big bag of ready salted crisps. Feeling very guilty. Hope you are both well and had more success today than I did...x

13. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Hi both,

Wi tonight. I maintained which, as I was very naughty all week amazes me.
    Am back to behaving now but only since this morning. Had the scales showed a half stone increase I would not have been surprised!
    Half a pound to go to my first half stone and 5lb to 5% loss. I am now focussed!

Hope you both well

X

14. Aisha Lucie

Aisha Lucie Member

Hi ladies, I'm very disappointed in two weeks I put on 4 pounds I felt so ashamed,hopefully it was first and last time I felt that way.Have to start acting responsibly,wish u all the best u doing great

15. Pipaluk

Pipaluk I will be skinny!

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle :)
    I know the feeling! I've only started dieting this week, although i've been on and off dieting over the years and had moments where I got off track with it. I found that having them made me want to try harder afterwards. I am really dreading it coming up christmas with all the parties that will be happening, urgh!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.