Fell off the wagon big time >:(

Shikei85

Did three weeks of Lipotrim, lost a stone and a half, then had final exams and nice weather and went off it completely for a whole month :cry:I'm so upset with myself, I could have been another stone down by now and instead I've put on half a stone at least :sigh: Back to the shakes this morning, I'm GOING to be 100% for the month of June and I'm GOING to lose another stone and a half to make up for this :character00115:

Its ok :) Exams are super stressful and it can be easy to slip up. Once you are back on track it will be all good :) Chin up you are going to do fantastically this time around and if you have any weak moments come on here and we will help you stay on track, I am around most of the time (Desk job) so from now on try your best to stay 100% and we are all rooting for you :)

You can do it. Just focus on where you want to be. Over the past few days I've become a bit of a daydreamer thinking about how am going to look for my birthday in July, my hubby's birthday at the end of September and (this gets me excited lol) CHRISTMAS when I want to be at my goal. I think getting that excited feeling which I have never had before is what is going to keep me focused. Best of luck, I'm rooting for you.

*hugs* I've just had finals too, I know how stressful it can get to stay on Lipotrim during that time. Don't beat yourself up about things, you've done amazingly well, and you can stay 100% this month. Rooting for you!

Hugs Shikei, sometimes it's just not easy but June will be your month, and 100% is yours for the taking, go for it!

Welcome back :D go for it, you know you can do it. Just forget the last four weeks and have a fresh start. :D

Back