fell off the wagon big time

minnietheminx

Hi all, i got weighed last tuesday and gained 1.5lbs, i have since then fell off the wagon and ate everything in sight, i feel rubbish, so its wi at home tomorrow and going to get back on track

Been there...so I know how you feel.:(

Times like this I want to hide, but that is the worst thing to do...speaking from past experience.

Well done you for being able to face up to it and get back on the wagon.

I didn't have a gain on Monday but have defo fell off wagon last few days. But like everyone says tomorrow is a new day. Just need to take each day as it comes. And chatting on here defo helps :) don't feel down. At least you are able to be honest with yourself so that's first step in fixing a problem! Natalie x

I fell off the wagon only last week! I was sinking into a hole quickly and was in danger of sabotaging all my hard work. I had to give myself a good talking to and decide if I really wanted This and why I wanted it....and got back up, brushed myself down and started again. Planning ia definitely the key for me. I found reading through old diaries motivating and also reading other members diaries too. The challenges really help on here too.
Good luck to you...I hope you find your way again!

We've all been there! Once I have a bad day I have a tendency to think "Well that's the whole week ruined so might as well eat what I want" and have to give myself a good talking to - just because I've gone overboard one day doesn't mean I have to ruin the whole week for myself. And that's the only person I'm ruining it for - myself.

Get to the shops stock up on good things and get back on that wagon! :)

Back