Fell off the wagon, more like the cliff!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok gunna be honest.. ever since last weekends drinking and eating i havnt been able to be 100% all week. Ate tuna on Wednesday, ate tuna again on Thursday then ate chicken and tuna with relish last night, and now tonight ive had chicken in bread, vodka and im having chicken wraps later. Ive been weighed and stayed the same as i was last week so no gain. But i just cant do it this week, i dont know what is wrong with me im normally so focused!!! I feel guilty but also feel like saying sod it. Ive told my self that tomorrow will be 100%. I know im only human and we cant all be as strong as other people. I just wanted to get this all of my chest :cry::cry::(:(:(

Aw, babe - so sorry to hear you're struggling. :(

I've forgotten (if I ever knew...) do you live alone? Obviously you're trying to go for the "safest" options, like tuna and chicken, but is there any way you can get all the food out of the house, just so you literally have no choice? That really helped me when I got back from my holiday break...

Otherwise, can you get others in the house to try and help? If they knew the process, and knew how frustrated you are, then perhaps they might be able to help you be strict, until you're back in ketosis and past the hunger?

Best of luck hun,
Marianne x

Lucy you have a fantastic weight loss so far and you should be really proud of yourself. We all have slips - at least it has been protein. If you can throw it out so you're not tempted. Look at the big picture and the fantastic sucess so far. Tomorrow is another day so start afresh. Good luck:rolleyes:

Oh dear ended up getting drunk and got an Indian curry!! Couldn't get any worse!!! I feel I'll this morning off the curry, I couldn't even eat it all, I waisted half of it coz obv my stomach has shrunk. Right it's Monday tomorrow, back to work after a week off, new start 100%

P.s I live with my partner and 10 month old

X

Aw, sweetheart, hope you don't feel too ill...

If you've been off work as well, then that could be a big part of the reason you've struggled. If you're back to a normal routine on Monday, then I think you're right, that's the best chance to start over.

Perhaps today you could try and do meals based around the refeed plan, that don't have many carbs? That could help to get you back into ketosis a little quicker.

Is your OH not as supportive as he could be? Or was he just having a blow-out week too...? :) If you can get him to see how much you want this, and how much you need his help, that could be very useful.

All the best with it,
Keep posting,
Marianne x

Last edited:
Hun.... its ok!!! Dont dwell on it.... put it down to experience...

Look how far you have come!!! You can do this!!!

Please dont struggle on your own.... If i was you i'd eat normally today (As strangley it will make you feel weird) and then use that to start tomorrow!!! You know its the first few days that are the worst.... work hard.... come on here for support sweetie and you'll be back in ketosis in no time at all!!!

Love and strength to you!!!

XXX

thanks girls!!! Your comments have really made me feel better. Im just eating normal today, having chicken wrap for tea and then im back to work tomorrow so 100% from tomorrow. My partner is very supportive but i think cos we both had a drink it was suggested and before we knew it we had ordered! EVIL DRINK!! but i cant change the past. Mind you ive never felt so guilty!! it was like id robbed a bank or something lol. I know the next few days are gunna be solid but im gunna come on here (plus i cant cheat even if i wanted to as my partner will be in the house from 3pm so if im struggling on the night he will be there to stop me (he was on lates last week thats how i cheated).

Onwards!!!

Good on you Lucy - you can do it and we're all behind you xx

...I know the next few days are gunna be solid but im gunna come on here (plus i cant cheat even if i wanted to as my partner will be in the house from 3pm so if im struggling on the night he will be there to stop me (he was on lates last week thats how i cheated).

Onwards!!!

This all makes loads of sense, now! No wonder you were finding it so tough... :bighug:

Brilliant to hear that he's so supportive - that makes such a difference, doesn't it? Mine's a darling, like that, bless him! Maybe he could put a padlock on the drinks cabinet too?! :8855:

Enjoy your chicken wrap and start looking forward to your next weigh-in...

*hugs*
Mx

Back