Fell off the wagon *naughty*

Loser85

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

fell off the SF wagon on Friday and have struggled to get back on track. Thing is my OH works mon-thurs so friday is the only day we get to ourselves as our daughter is at school. Not quite sure what to do to avoid ruining my week cos of friday. Maybe plan a within calorie treat for a friday? That way it'll still feel like a treat day. Will be restarting tomorrow, hopefully with a friday plan in place. If i have a plan then i'm less likely to wobble as i know what to do.

All advice appreciated!

Hi Loser! I have also fallen off the wagon and am lazily watching it go by! I need a kick up the bum to regain my motivation and to actually do a diet again!! I can't keep using the excuse that OH is away and that I keep getting ill - I am just giving myself excuses to binge.

Sorry to jump in on your thread but I really need help!! Xx

Hope you don't mind asking but ,,,,, can we help each other on this journey ?
Im struggling to get back on track , well even just to get on any track ! Lol
I'm hitting the packs again tomorrow but can't do it myself :-(

No probs, we all need help so the more the merrier. I also seem to be using my IBS as an excuse to restart. It'll cause a flare up to restart. blah blah! Need to get past the first week again and i'll be fine.

We can do this!

PS: Janice i've used LL in the past, twas brutal and the counselling drove me up the wall!

Thanks x
On that note , I went back to LL couple of weeks ago but LLC seemed so uninterested in what everybody was ther for I used that as an excuse to go back to eating like ther was no tomorrow !! I never showed up the following week but received a voicemail to ask if I was doing ok ?
So ,,, I've got about 2 weeks exante and 6 days LL packs to use up , I know it's pointless attending LL classes but will keep logging on and reading forum posts on here and hopefully get the push I need

good luck to all x

Just had a thought ,, when I started in October on the packs ( that never lasted a week at a time ) I was a stone lighter ! That can't be rite ha ha
anyways

Heres to the future girls :)

Well ladies I do need help BUT I am starting again tomorrow. If I don't make that concious decision I will fail again! This forum seems to lose its chit chat quite quickly!
Anyway good luck to both of you xx

C'mon then Andrea. Heres to a fresh start tomorrow. Im going to be doing day by day threads for the next week or so to keep me on track. Hope to see you daily missy :D

Yes! Lets do this!! The blender is ready, the ice is freezing and the shakes are calling my name! On a slightly better note for me - a complete month off plan but i have only put on 3lbs. Still at an 11lb loss since Christmas. I want that 1st badge this week!
Good luck everyone and I will check in with you tomorrow!!! Xx

Hiya, can I join in? I had a day off on Saturday as it was my birthday yesterday so ate loads of crap and drunk a LOT of wine lol. Back on track yesterday. I have at least 4 stone to lose but ideally 5 xx

I just seen it and joined in xx

Yes! Lets do this!! The blender is ready, the ice is freezing and the shakes are calling my name! On a slightly better note for me - a complete month off plan but i have only put on 3lbs. Still at an 11lb loss since Christmas. I want that 1st badge this week!
Good luck everyone and I will check in with you tomorrow!!! Xx

Hi Andrea/everyone,

I agree, the chatting seems to always stop on here, but if you all dont mind, i would like to join in too. I am doing well at the moment at maintaining my weight loss, nothing to be sniffed at i know, but i still want to get down to the 11 stone mark by my 30th bday in July. I would love it if i knew there were a few ppl on here to check in with.
It's my fiance's birthday tomorrow, so this week may be a bit shakey on the loss front, but i am always mindful with what i eat, so i know i can damage control easily.
Hope you're all doing well, Liz

Hi all. How's it going?
Day 1 restart down, havent logged on MFP yet but I will do. Not done too badly although i struggle to eat snacks - i save 100 cals for cups of tea and just dont eat the other. I must make sure i eat my calories!

Lizzie, well done for keeping up that loss :) Its my wedding anniversary tomorrow but we celebrated that at the weekend. Plus OH is away for 3 weeks with the navy. Hoping to get another 7lbs off by then! Xx

Evening all! Hope you don't mind me joining in?

Well first weekend out the way, thought I'd struggle but wasn't too bad! Had my 600 cal meal mid afternoon instead of tea. Had carvery out on Saturday and had stir fry Sunday.
Found I was starving about 5pm today but think that's because I'd eaten in the afternoon the last two days, but it soon passed.
Hope everyone else is doing ok? xx

Hi mishelly! You sound like you have the diet sussed! I am day 2 of restarting and my head is just not in the right place! Feel a bit down in the dumps and I just want to eat chocolate and cake! Argh!
Ah well, another day tomorrow!
Good luck with your journey xx

Hi mishelly! You sound like you have the diet sussed! I am day 2 of restarting and my head is just not in the right place! Feel a bit down in the dumps and I just want to eat chocolate and cake! Argh!
Ah well, another day tomorrow!
Good luck with your journey xx

Hey Andrea, how have you been getting on chick?
Sounds like you've been struggling but don't be too hard on yourself! xxx
You definitely need to have your head in the zone though so maybe take it easy for a couple of days, have what you want then set a date to start and gear yourself up for it!!!

I'm doing ok actually, thanks for asking xx :)

Hey Andrea, how have you been getting on chick?
Sounds like you've been struggling but don't be too hard on yourself! xxx
You definitely need to have your head in the zone though so maybe take it easy for a couple of days, have what you want then set a date to start and gear yourself up for it!!!

I'm doing ok actually, thanks for asking xx :)

Yeah I am struggling but muddling through. Eating less than I normally would so should be on track for a loss. It just wont be huge! Xx

Back