Fell off the wagon this week!

Kimmy-Moo

So here I am on day 1 of my third week! I have totally let myself down this week - had TWO meals! and other nibbles and totally annoyed with myself but onwards and upwards!

I have had a week off work and this has not helped at all! back in work tomorrow night so I should have a good week! i have lost a stone in total (first 2 weeks) and have not lost anything this week - had lost 4 lb in 3 days then put it back on with my food sesh!

went shopping in the week and thrilled with the 1 stone loss (totally noticed it trying clothes on - spirit lifter for sure)

So I do not slip of the wagon again I am setting myself goals to reach! it is my 4 year anniversary with my other half so we are off out for a meal (17th march) so not a drop of food will pass my lips until then! i think having something to look forward to defo helps! then next meal day in may for my birthday ;)

Today i have had my strawberry shake (vile :/ cannot stand strawberry and banana - any ideas for improving them guys? ) and 1.5 ltrs of water! keeping busy with housework and praying I have a perfect 12 days of no cheating!

Thank you for reading

Kim xx

Back