Fell off the wagon :(

emily4amanda

I've been craving for about 3 days and last night I decided right im just going to have a takeaway and get it over and done with and out of my system, so I did :break_diet: this morning i have started a fresh, and now im wondering what fridays weigh in will bring :sigh:

Don't worry about it Em, it happens! I've broken my diet both Saturdays after being weighed in so far, I know it means I've to start again with ketosis but like you I had to just get the cravings out of my system, and it worked too. I've been totally 100% other than that, got a dinner to go to in a few weeks so Im going to try and stay on the wagon til then! It is very hard since its not only a strict diet but you can't take a day off from it either because of the ketosis :(

Don't worry about it just put it behind you and stay 100% til weigh in.

Lost 3lb this week, so still good to say I had a bad day :)

Don't worry about it - and look - weight loss! A slip now and then will put you out of ketosis but as soon as you get back on the wagon you'll be on your way there again. Keep up the good work xx

Think i will join in here After weigh in i had a feast :(

I told myself I wasn't going to do it third week in a row but I broke it today too, had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and snacks too. I know its bad to do and Im probably in and out of ketosis but I think I'd go insane otherwise, and I have had no problem going straight back to shakes the next day, I barely even get hungry Sunday-Thursday.

Shikei85 said:
I told myself I wasn't going to do it third week in a row but I broke it today too, had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and snacks too. I know its bad to do and Im probably in and out of ketosis but I think I'd go insane otherwise, and I have had no problem going straight back to shakes the next day, I barely even get hungry Sunday-Thursday.

We all need smacked bottoms hahaha xx

Aren't our brains crazy? My food voice seems to start shouting at me "GIVE ME CAKE" Preferably chocolate. :17729: Its time Its time to kick that abusive, unhealthy Bleeping voice to the side. We can do it. We're all still here. One foot in front of the other.

"Its not the path behind us we should pay attention to, but the path before us." Legend of the Seeker. :character00115:

oh, im so glad its not just me, thanks guys :) I did it again last night :( had a 3lb loss tho on friday but the OH and sister had take away and my willpower just wasn't strong enough. Im the same tho, have no problem getting straight back into it, the main thing is we don't give up all together and eventually we will get there :party0049:

Ive had terrible cravings the past two days but was really worried about having a slip up in case i struggled getting back on it but im feeling very reasured after reading all you're comments!! i dont wanna slip but at least i know that if i do, its not the end of the world!! well done on still having a loss Em!!

Thank you daisy, I need to be strict now tho, no more slip ups if im to stay on track :whoopass:

We both started at a similar weight so it will be good to be there for each other on this journey!! we can do it!! :D

We'll break out the whip, Em :whip: :D BTW I love your fairies and Tinkerbell.

I slipped up again today too :cry:Starting tomorrow, seven days of 100%, alright girlies? :character00115: I'm challenging myself to it!

Shikei85 said:
I slipped up again today too :cry:Starting tomorrow, seven days of 100%, alright girlies? :character00115: I'm challenging myself to it!

Oh no shikei u were doing so well. Stay focused on the future . U can do this hun :) x

Come on shikei you can do it, just think how proud of yourself you will feel after 7 whole days and the fab result of your weigh in!!! That's it for me now I need to be good if im to stay on target and to be honest I don't really really enjoy it that much, its just the anticipation of eating something nice is toooo over rated xxx

Back