Fell off the wagon.

Ghostie

Well ive been away for the week and ive not stuck to plan at all.. But im back on the sw wagon.. AGAIN lol:rolleyes:

Stay strong! Good luck xxx

ah good luck! I did too for half the week, hadn't been very well and then went away for a wedding! Hopefully I have only put on a lb or two though, so gonna just be extra good this week!

I've fallen off the wagon so many times I've concussion!! Welcome back on track x

Join the club NotTwiggy, I think that is the best thing about slimming world, you can fall off the wagon and get right back on again, think if you hadn't been to image therapy and lost out on all that motivation and friendship you get from the other members, that to me is the most important part of slimming world and us here too, it is great to have the support here

Well ive been away for the week and ive not stuck to plan at all.. But im back on the sw wagon.. AGAIN lol:rolleyes:
I fell off the wagon for a good few months this summer was so mad at myself and put a lot of the weight back on but now I am finally back on track hopefully and losing again been on sw for 2 yrs and had done so well feels like I'm back to square one so mad at myself but I've had a lovely if somewhat naughty summer ah well back to basics .... I will be a skinny Minnie again

Welcome back the fact that you posted here is brilliant well done

Hi! I am a serial rejoiner and keep falling off the wagon. When I first joined it worked really well and I was telling everyone I knew how great it was - and it is!! But somehow I keep losing motivation now! Ill be all set and have food prepared and the next thing I know im binging on terrible things!!! When I first started I was losing weight for my wedding and now its over I guess im trying to find another goal to work towards - even though I hate being the weight I am it just doesnt seem enough for me to cop on!! Any advice?

I fell off the wagon for a good few months this summer was so mad at myself and put a lot of the weight back on but now I am finally back on track hopefully and losing again been on sw for 2 yrs and had done so well feels like I'm back to square one so mad at myself but I've had a lovely if somewhat naughty summer ah well back to basics .... I will be a skinny Minnie again

Snap!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi! I am a serial rejoiner and keep falling off the wagon. When I first joined it worked really well and I was telling everyone I knew how great it was - and it is!! But somehow I keep losing motivation now! Ill be all set and have food prepared and the next thing I know im binging on terrible things!!! When I first started I was losing weight for my wedding and now its over I guess im trying to find another goal to work towards - even though I hate being the weight I am it just doesnt seem enough for me to cop on!! Any advice?

Its really hard as I have been struggling to get back on track. I lose one week and gain the next but now I am asking myself what's the point in going to group if I am going to mess about and not lose weight? I am the one who's losing out because I am spending my money and wasting it so now I am really trying to stick to it. Just think back to how well you did with your weight loss and try to change your mindset. If your heads not in it your body won't change.

Good luck x

Thanks Missa you areso right, some weeks im right there and get on great and think im in the zone and then I just lose it again. But youre right I need to be strict with myself!!!

Thanks Missa you areso right, some weeks im right there and get on great and think im in the zone and then I just lose it again. But youre right I need to be strict with myself!!!

Lets not fool ourselves, it is easier said than done but I know exactly how you feel x

In our group, I'm considered the one everyone expects to have a loss but I have gained five times and maintained twice but overall you have to think what you were when you first joined Slimming World and what your now. I know this probably sounds sad and at the time I was probably disappointed and maybe a little upset but I think I learned a lot when I gained and I have an idea what foods dont really suit me so I wouldnt worry about it.

I wasnt very good up to about March/April and then one week I was very good and I maintained and I was leaving that week and not coming back and only for my consultant asking me to fill out those S.A.S. forms each day I wouldnt have stayed and I shiver to think how much I would have gained if I did leave but those sheets are very good, they make you think about why, what, where, when and how of food, this really helped me and that was turning point. Ask your consultant for seven of them, they definitely saved me when I needed them

Hi CreamPuff, I tend to be very like you. I lost my first stone between August and October of 2012 and then just stopped (with another three stone to go). Anyone that would talk about it, I'd be saying "SW is brilliant, I lost a stone on it" but I couldn't understand why I wouldn't go back onto it, I think I tried about three times, stuck for a week, lost maybe 4lbs, gave up and put it back on again. I'd say I'm after losing the same few pound about four bloody times!! Add those pounds together and I realised I could have a stone gone with all the few pounds here and there I'm losing and putting back up!!

I think the thing is not to obsess about it or allow yourself to feel deprived or that you're missing out on food. I plan my meals and then I try to forget about it if you know what I mean, I'll always have fruit and yoghurt with me so if I feel hungry I'll have those. I realised a while back that I cannot remember eating most of the food that put all this weight on me, it's long gone, yes I had the enjoyment of it at the time, but now it's a distant memory but yet I'm here and the effects of all that food is right here with me, on my ass, my hips, my stomach, my upper arms! I can't say any of the food was actually worth it!!

Christmas is approaching, there's your first goal - it's mine too, I've aimed to lose a stone by then. Think of how you'll feel when you achieve it, how proud you'll be of yourself - not to mention how good you'll look!!

Use this weekend to get yourself sorted menu wise for the coming week, literally plan all your meals and go out over the weekend and get in what you need. From next Monday, you'll have 8 weeks to the week of Christmas. Plan you syns too, it's nice knowing you can have sweet or savory treats if you want them! I was posting on my diary earlier, I was saying that a lady had a brilliant quote under her posts, it said "dieting is hard, being overweight is hard, which hard do you want to be?" I found that really inspiring, I'd rather be experiencing the dieting hard than the overweight hard, it's logical!

Feel free to follow and post on my diary, it's called "From NotTwiggy to Getting Jiggy", that way I can keep in touch with you and we can help each other along - I'm motivated at the moment but might not always be, it would be nice to have a kick when I need it.

Sorry for the long post, thank God I'm a quick typist!!). Seriously, you can wake up now :D

Byyyyyyeeeeeee and good luck!!!! xxxxx

Back