Extra Easy Fell off the wagon :(

SoldieronNatasha

After 4 weeks on slimming world I fell off the wagon tonight. We went out to our local pub and although I set off with good intentions I had my steak with new potatos and veg and then I really really really craved dessert! So I caved :( I had sticky toffee pudding with ice cream. And that's not even the worst of it. I then came home and felt so guilty that I had 3 Freddo bars and 1 curly wurly . I feel so ashamed and worried that I'm going to fail. In obviously getting straight back on plan tomorrow but I've got another meal out tomorrow that I can't avoid and I know I will be getting the seafood pasta as then I only have to syn the oil. I've got so much weight to lose I can't afford to be bingeing once a month! Feel so cross and upset with myself

Welcome to being normal hun, as they said in the film Gone with the wind, tomorrow is another day! Put it behind you, its 1 evening and you're doing so well. Chin up and focus on the rest of the week, you can do it :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't beat yourself up hun! The beauty of SW is that you can have a night like that and still loose. Stay on plan for the other days and maybe throw in a few more superspeeds. Last week I binged on choccie- 4 Curley whirleys and 3 fredos on sat evening- just kept shovelling them in lol! And because I went straight on plan again I lost 3lbs. Total shock but it goes to show that one bad day doesn't have to ruin your week.

Snap!! I weigh on a friday and I had a midweek weigh in yesterday and I was exactly the same as last friday so I did some damage yesterday, probably about 40 syns worth throughout the day, dont help that I have man flu and I just want to eat lol!!

Got up this morning and wanted to check what damage I had done and I was 1.4lb down!!

Dont panic, it was 1 day, draw a line and carry on today :) xxx

So? I had six creme eggs last night! I still expect to lose at WI today as I've balanced some strenuous body magic with relaxation time (unwrapping the eggs!) this week.

Please don't beat yourself up, it is far more unhealthy to do that than have the syns. This is exactly what Flexible Syns was intended for. Log on to Lifeline Online, and in "useful features" under "strategies" is an article called "Flexible Syns". Read this ASAP as it deals with exactly this situation. Good luck! :)

So? I had six creme eggs last night! I still expect to lose at WI today as I've balanced some strenuous body magic with relaxation time (unwrapping the eggs!) this week.

6?

now im a hardcore choco-thlete but 6? wowsers, id have been sick! lol

*bows*

Tasha, i think you will do fine, to err is human, but to forgive divine. forgive yourself and move on my lovely. xx

To be honest this drab cold morning I wish I'd saved a couple to go with my coffee! £1.50 for six at Co-op! I'll tell my Consultant that it was dark in the kitchen and I thought they were Alpen Lights ;)

To be honest this drab cold morning I wish I'd saved a couple to go with my coffee! £1.50 for six at Co-op! I'll tell my Consultant that it was dark in the kitchen and I thought they were Alpen Lights ;)

:8855:

i bloody want one now. do cadburys deliver?

Please don't beat yourself up, it is far more unhealthy to do that than have the syns. This is exactly what Flexible Syns was intended for. Log on to Lifeline Online, and in "useful features" under "strategies" is an article called "Flexible Syns". Read this ASAP as it deals with exactly this situation. Good luck! :)

Oh god, I couldnt eat 6 creme eggs, thats nasty........now the caramel ones on the other hand...... ;-) lol xx

Lots of good advice here - I went out last night to Ed's Diner and ended up having a mountain of food - just dust yourself off, draw a line and carry on with plan :) we're only human :)

I think this is my main issue. I have to be perfect or really bad! There is no in between for me and this is what I have to realise. Life is about balance! Great advice guys thanks so much....and 6 CREME EGGS? I adore chocolate but I don't think I could do that! What I could do however is a family size bad of cadbury's dairy milk! Yum!

Back