fell off the wagon

tiffanydiamond

:cry:

I can't believe i am writing this but i have fallen of the wagon today! :mad: I don't even have a reason for it. I have been doing this for 4 weeks and haven't been tempted but tonight i couldn't stop myself! I had two spoons of mashed potato, some fish and a piece of broccoli off the childrens dinner plates!

To be honest i have stunned myself as i really didn't think i would do this. Is it going to take me out of ketosis and now that i've done it am i more likely to do it again?? :break_diet:

i'm really p*s*8d off with myself!! :doh:

drink some water and make sure you drink all you're meant to today as I believe that that may help flush it out of your system.

Don't be really peed off with yourself as that will make you feel worse and may push you towards eating something else ----- just accept that it's happened and move on from it, please don't beat yourself up over it.

Remember - One blip does not an unsuccessful diet make!

(((hugs)))

we have all blipped.

Its not the end of the world, just learn from it, and move on. One day will not kill your diet. But regretting it and beating yourself about it may cos you may do it again out of frustration.

You're fine.;)

thanks Katie, i will hit the water. what confuses me is that i haven't even had a bad day or anything which was when i thought i was at more risk of crumbling! :cry::sigh:

Thanks Lemma, maybe i should try and put to back of mind and not feel like its a big deal as i really don't want to focus on a negative situation too much xxx

Aww hon, it's OK. Tomorrow is a new day...just put that behind you.

Do you know what brought it on, just out of curiosity? Anything in the day that distracted you? I am trying to pay attention when I crave something. I am finding usually its nothing ore then boredom!

Anyway TD - good on ya for coming here right away! You will be OK - just get back on track from this moment, and put it behind you. Don;t forget about it, as next time you are tempted you can remember how bad you felt tonight and that might help you through, ay?

<hugs> BL
xx

Thanks BL, i have tried to think why and can't come up with anything!!
I guess just put it down to one of those things!:sigh:

thanks to everyone for your support as usual you are all stars!! :wave_cry:

Drink plenty of water hun- and move on. Gosh you ate fish and broccoli- im sure that it would have been much worse if you had ate a curry or a load of chocolate :)
the most important thing is remember not to dwell on it- cos it will drag you down if you do.
Drink more, chin up, tomorrow is a new day and put it behind u =]
its not the end of the world :) xxxxxxxx

Thank you Kel, you know the silly thing is there is big box of maltesers and a birthday cake sitting in the kitchen and i haven't touched them so i guess thats good news at least!

Feeling a little better, god i'm a stupid girl sometimes!:whoopass:

Thank you Kel, you know the silly thing is there is big box of maltesers and a birthday cake sitting in the kitchen and i haven't touched them so i guess thats good news at least!

Feeling a little better, god i'm a stupid girl sometimes!:whoopass:

I know exactly how you feel. Its good to tell someone like you have, but you also need to put it behind you.
I walked passed the corner shop tonight desperately wanting something and I just kept walking the whole time saying no no no no to myself. It was rather funny but it did work.
Chin up tomorrow is a new day.

thanks tange xxxx

Its those sneeky little nibble gnomes that put it in your mouth before you know what you are doing, I have got some of them in my kitchen - think I need to get a cat!! Seriously though to quote a cliche- tomorrow is another day.

xx

nibble gnomes, thats great sappho! At least i'm working the ret of the week so out of temptations way!!
:)

With all the diets i have done in the past I have stopped going to classes when i have fallen off the wagon cos I was too ashamed to go back to class and face the disappointment on the scales and the face of my leader.

But what did that achieve?

I just got bigger, the fat was still there and time was still passing with me not having the guts to face the fact i had slipped up.

Face up to the slip, accept it, learn from it and move on.

What is the worst that can happen?

It may take you an extra couple of weeks to get to goal...but at least you will get there if you keep going.

Back