fell off the ww wagon:(

yummymummy75

Silver Member
So I reached goal,,struggled with maintaining and have eaten non stop since Christmas!!!!!Then I took on a 2nd job which means no time for cooking.Fed up for months but just felt sorry for myself until last week when I decided I had to take action.So i've lost 4lbs and am feeling better about myself already..Did a big shop this morn lots of salads chicken and of course ww meals.wrote out a menu plan and will try to be more organised!!!!Wish me muck!!!

At least ur back & sounds like ur back on top of things, well done for getting back on the wagon, that's one of my fears that I get to goal & go bk to my old habits, I know deep down I won't but I do still worry about it x

Thanks Guys,,I'm trying not to be down about it but was really bad the past few weeks but am now taking control.I had gotten down to 8st12 when my goal was 9 st 11 so hoping to just get back to 9st11 now..so just under a stone to lose.Can't believe I went back to eating so much ***** and crap after learning so many good habits<<ah well:)

Well done for gettin back into it, I fell off the wagon after hitting the halfway mark, gained half a pound and realised that I'm happy when I'm losing and NOT when I'm gaining!! Back on the wagon with a bang!!

As everyone else has said well done on getting back to plan and in the 4lb loss!

I'm starting again after a difficult couple of weeks need to kick my butt into gear and motivate myself again.

Good luck with getting to your target :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in a similar situation, got to goal just before Christmas but it's been a bit shaky since then. I've gone back to class, given it 100% and lost 8.5 in 2 weeks :D

Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's great smirnoff!.I'm sitting here planning menus but drinking wine!

Back