• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fell off

fairy3853

S: 107.73kg C: 107.73kg G: 85.73kg BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
S: 16st2lb C: 14st13.7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 1st2.3lb(7.21%)
Hi Fairy, Know the feeling only too well!!..:D
Def the best way to look at it - new day tomorrow - and just leave it behind you without getting too upset.

All the very best to you... :)

Vix_UK

S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 1st2lb(5.4%)
Emmaline said:
Hi Fairy, Know the feeling only too well!!..:D
Def the best way to look at it - new day tomorrow - and just leave it behind you without getting too upset.

All the very best to you... :)
Well said!! Stay positive

Vix

Annya

Slimming tortoise :o)
S: 13st8.0lb C: 12st12.4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st9.6lb(5.05%)
We all have those days Fairy :sigh: - up and at 'em again tomorrow!

I am not looking forward to this weekend as I have a girl's night in followed by a wedding. I am so excited that my friend's daughter is getting married - she's like one of my own & I know I'm going to cry :cry:- but I am going to find it so hard to follow SW with a huge buffet and endless booze too so I predict falling spectacularly off the wagon myself on Saturday night :break_diet:

Ho-hum. Tomorrow is another day - don't feel bad, just dust yourself off and get back on plan my lovely :patback:

fairy3853

S: 107.73kg C: 107.73kg G: 85.73kg BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Thanks guys. Its lovely to so much reasuring support from slimming veterans...

Dont get me wrong, im sluffend that I fell off so early into slimming world, not even finished my 5th week yet, but like my OH said earlier, what iv scoffed today was a good day when I wasnt on a diet