Fern's Ryvita Diet?

CoCo

Has anyone seen this? Fern is in Woman's Own magazine this week with the Ryvita diet. Ryvita Bikini Fit Challenge I think I will have a go at this, I have started eating bread again and have gone a few pounds over the 11 and a half stone which I can't seem to get under 11 and a half stone.
I have bought some Ryvitas, so will see how I get on.
Anyone else going to try this?

id doubt she lost it that way, it just pays to put her name to it for the article

like the celebs who advertise new moisturisers, how did they get to 40yrs old and look like they do, if the creams only just came out lolol

Just checked out the link- looks like an alternative to slimfast but instead of the shakes you have ryvita... sounds good to me! xx

I thought the same, that it was like SF, you also have snacks including the Ryvita Mini's, just like on SF you can have the SF snacks.
I am going to try this, seems simple to do like SF, and I love SF except I can't do SF 'cos of the tummy problems I get,lol!

We all have to choose a diet that suits our lifestyle. If you think you could do this diet then go for it hun. Hope it works...I've missed Ryvitas.xx

Shazpaz, hope you don't think I am being rude or anything, but your weight loss is amazing!! Your tummy looks fantastic, did you have any surgery to get a tummy like that, my main problem area is below my boobs and above my bikini line,lol, so that's all my tummy area!
How did you get that tummy????

Last edited:
I'm on the Ryvita biniki fit challenge and so far so good! I feel less bloated and I am starting to experiment loads with ryvita and different toppings.

I recommend others to try, its only two weeks anyway! :) Good luck!

What happens after the two weeks though? Doesn't the weight go back on once you are eating more than Ryvita for lunch and breakfast?

I wondered about that, and I am sick of Ryvita's now,lol, so have stopped doing it.

like the celebs who advertise new moisturisers, how did they get to 40yrs old and look like they do, if the creams only just came out lolol

:p so true lol!

Any diet works where you cut cals and for 2 weeks it makes little difference that you are eating the same thing for 2 meals (I am a firm believer in varying your diet), as a quick fix these things work well.

Well ive been doing it for a couple of days now and i can feel the difference already. But i choose to start this diet because i like ryvitas anyway so it doesnt make much difference to me. i do find i get hungry though.

Shazpaz, hope you don't think I am being rude or anything, but your weight loss is amazing!! Your tummy looks fantastic, did you have any surgery to get a tummy like that, my main problem area is below my boobs and above my bikini line,lol, so that's all my tummy area!
How did you get that tummy????

So sorry, just read this. Firstly thanks.

Once the weight came off it all kind of went back to how it used to be. I honestly didn't exercise or need surgery. I think its down to genes hun.

I know loads of guys on the Lipotrim forum are using slendertones. I've just bought one myself in the hope of keeping the tummy flat. It works the muscles so even if you have excess fat now, once its gone it will reveal a lovely washboard tummy.

Thanks again hun.xx

I'm eating Ryvita for lunch everyday, I've cut out bread cos I don't think it's filling enough.

shazpaz - you've given me hope that I can get rid of my jelly belly, I was starting to think the only option was surgery, but I am too much of a wuss,lol!

Back