Ferrero rocher

I have a recipe here from slimming world enjoy!

10 ryvitas
3 tablespoons of warmed nutella
Cup cases

Crumble ryvitas into a bowl and add nutella mix it all up share it between 18 -20 cup cases and each one is only 1 syn. They are absolutely delicious and taste exactly like Ferrero rocher.

If you would like any more recipes I have the recipe book here could help you out.

Julie xx

This was the recipe I got at my 1st weigh in, careful they are yummy and very easy to go over bored with, as I found out many times.:cry:

They may be one syn buts its hard to stop at eating just one.

This was the recipe I got at my 1st weigh in, careful they are yummy and very easy to go over bored with, as I found out many times.:cry:

They may be one syn buts its hard to stop at eating just one.

I know that would be a challenge for me as they do sound as if they are a moreish. Are they 1 syn on EE plan?

@MissyMax yep they are 1 syn on the EE plan, though careful when making them I was always heavy handed with the nutella.

Ooo! I wonder if this would work with that new cadburys philly. Which btw is gorgeous just spread on ryvita lol!

Phooey, I just nipped to the co-op to get some of the choccy philly and they were sold out! Oh well, I will have to try on thursday when we got to Asda or somewhere. At least I got some body magic from my plod down the village lol!

Oh dear. I tried to make these but from memory...I though 20 ryrita seemed a little much haha. I added a little extra chocolate but it was so crumbly. now they're just "ferrero rocher crubmles" this works too. I made around 20... So 2 syns each? I might call them 3 to be safe haha.

Back