• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Festival Food Update....

Lindam

Silver Member
Ok - much more in control with this festival than the last one where I just went on a mission to eat anything and everything that was not on plan!

This time i was prepared - quorn sausages, smash and baked beans after the tent was put up on thurs evenng. Fri was good - had 11 syns which was not too bad and then only had 6 syns on Saturday - have to admit the deep fried samosas were calling me from the takeaway wagon at 10.30 at night but i managed to resist! Today has been a day off plan and I have had, banana sandwich for breakfast made with nimble bread - then poached eggs and baked beans - followed by hot roast pork roll from a takeaway wagon, cheese and onion crisps, chocolate and a 99 ice cream!! Did feel slightly sick at this point! We arrived home about an hour ago and I have had a bowl of chocolate weetabix minis. Back to plan tomorrow.

by the way - chocolate cous cous cake does not keep in a tin in a tent for more than 24 hours! It had 'stuff' growing on it by day 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
well done on resisting the samosas - i bloody love them!

....one day off plan won't do you no harm as long as you're back on track tommorrow. well done for sticking to it - i'd probably have taken SW friendly food then legged it to the nearest takeaway stand :D