Festival Food Update....

Lindam

Silver Member
Ok - much more in control with this festival than the last one where I just went on a mission to eat anything and everything that was not on plan!

This time i was prepared - quorn sausages, smash and baked beans after the tent was put up on thurs evenng. Fri was good - had 11 syns which was not too bad and then only had 6 syns on Saturday - have to admit the deep fried samosas were calling me from the takeaway wagon at 10.30 at night but i managed to resist! Today has been a day off plan and I have had, banana sandwich for breakfast made with nimble bread - then poached eggs and baked beans - followed by hot roast pork roll from a takeaway wagon, cheese and onion crisps, chocolate and a 99 ice cream!! Did feel slightly sick at this point! We arrived home about an hour ago and I have had a bowl of chocolate weetabix minis. Back to plan tomorrow.

by the way - chocolate cous cous cake does not keep in a tin in a tent for more than 24 hours! It had 'stuff' growing on it by day 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want furry cous cous cake!!!! Looks like you did ok.. well done you!! Im sure the running would cancel out the chocolate and crisps???? :p

well done on resisting the samosas - i bloody love them!

....one day off plan won't do you no harm as long as you're back on track tommorrow. well done for sticking to it - i'd probably have taken SW friendly food then legged it to the nearest takeaway stand :D

Back