Few questions, new so help me!?!!

mazziecoupe

Hi Guys,

Joined up last night and got the monthly pass :flirt2:

Just few things i would like clarification on if possible

PP for :

Chippy - Curry,Fried Rice and Chips (all in one long tray, half chips half fried rice and curry sauce)

Birds Eye Fish Fingers - is it 3 PP for 3 of these? (Online tracker is confusing me)

The coffee machine at work makes coffee with 0% fat milk - would this be a zero? i realise this sounds like a really dumb question but had to ask!

Thanks in advance for your help, really looking forward to getting this weight off! x

Hi Mazzie, can't help with the chippy or fish fingers questions but with the coffee even though it's 0% fat I don't think it would be zero points as skimmed milk isn't free, I have the same issue with coffee machine at my work so I just steer clear as I can't be sure what the points are. Good luck on the plan! x

Hi,
A bag of chips from the chipper is 14 pp, a Veg Curry from the Chinese is 8 pp, and a tray of boiled rice is 12 pp...so maybe avoid it...sorry!!:(

I always have porridge for brekkie, which i make with milk, so I count 3 pp for milk and then I wouldn't count it for the rest of the day in tea or coffee.

Hi,
A bag of chips from the chipper is 14 pp, a Veg Curry from the Chinese is 8 pp, and a tray of boiled rice is 12 pp...so maybe avoid it...sorry!!:(

I always have porridge for brekkie, which i make with milk, so I count 3 pp for milk and then I wouldn't count it for the rest of the day in tea or coffee.

Hi Socs, thanks for the reply! That is my absolute favourite meal of all from the chippy/chinese :( Maybe when i get a stone off i'll treat myself :D

Back