• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FF WEEK 2

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hi my lovleys how are you all today. Your doing really well Sharon. I had 2 rashers of very lean bacon on 2 small slices of wholemeal bread, Din dinns is going to be 2 slices of wholemeal bread filled with 57g of skinless chicken breast, watercress and 1lvl tsp of xtra low fat mayo. Tea will be a WW ready meal of chicken Tikka with rice and a side salad. Oh and gallons of water.

Louise24

Gold Member
Looking really good ladies, can't wait to see how you get on, good luck xxx

OOPS SLIGHT BLIP:cry: WAS DOING SSSSSOOO WELL, HAD BREK AND LUNCH YESTERDAY WAS THINKING OF DINNER BUT SOMEONE WAS CALLING ME . IT WAS ....WAIT FOR IT.... DOMINOS PIZZA:sign0007:... HAD 2 SLICES OF HAM AND SWEETCORN AND A SLICE OF GARLIC BREAD. IT WAS LUSH AND I DO FEEL GUILTY :doh:BUT ITS DONE AND THATS THAT, BACK ON TRACK TODAY HAD WEETABIX AND GRAPEFRUIT SO FAR , XX

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Thats the attitude sharon, draw a line under it.. I am having a bit of a problem at the minute with a bag of donuts, my son has left in the kitchen, they are not calling me, but one in particular keeps winking at me, or is it the other way round and its me with my eye on it? ha ha

Louise24

Gold Member
Hehe - Jax, I have a habit of things winking at me, therefore I get the kitchen spray out and spray what ever is winking at me before I can eat it. Hehe. Sounds weird but works for me - son may not be too happy though xx

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Thats the attitude sharon, draw a line under it.. I am having a bit of a problem at the minute with a bag of donuts, my son has left in the kitchen, they are not calling me, but one in particular keeps winking at me, or is it the other way round and its me with my eye on it? ha ha
Just re-read the advice you've just given me if you keep being tempted! xxx

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN THAT PIZZA WAS SHOUTING SHARON EAT ME:D

Louise24

Gold Member
Nanny - either kitchen spray or tomato sauce.

I REALLY hate tomato sauce, so if I have chips with a meal (when I'm eating out) I will ask for tomato sauce too. I'll then squirt the sauce on about 3/4's of them before I start eating, as I know full well I won't touch them. Works a treat everytime! x

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Thats a good idea Lou, I could do the same with mustard or something similar that I don't like, having said that I think mustard is probably the only thing in the world that I don't like lol