Fiber Sure

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 12 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Hi Everyone

I've been doing ok in the movements department in that I am going pretty often but they are very hard and taking their toll on my poor behind, despite 5-6 litres of water daily

I bought fiber sure capsules today do these help with that? I couldnt find P Husk things I found something that contained them but they were not called that and seemed to have other ingredients that I didnt know if they were compatible with CD so I decided not to buy them. Is fiber sure ok to take?

I also bought normacol plus granules which is natural fibre with a gentle laxative which I have found to be useful in the past. The dietary info on the pack says each teaspoonful contains 4g dietary fibre, 1.7g carbs (sucrose) cals 7. I assume this wouldnt be suitable?

Any advice?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

My CDC recommended that brand to me so i would say they are more than fine,but thats not set in stone lol xxx

4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

fibresure is absolutely fine.
    ive been taking them but i have the powdered kind which i have in a glass of water every day (there is a very very slight sweet taste but almost tasteless).
    with that and now having a bar every other day im now becoming quite regular (every other day) which is fine with me.
    cherylxx

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

I've been taking the fibre sure capsules for a few days My cdc they were fine, I think they have less carbs than the powder.