Fiber Sure

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 12 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Everyone

I've been doing ok in the movements department in that I am going pretty often but they are very hard and taking their toll on my poor behind, despite 5-6 litres of water daily

I bought fiber sure capsules today do these help with that? I couldnt find P Husk things I found something that contained them but they were not called that and seemed to have other ingredients that I didnt know if they were compatible with CD so I decided not to buy them. Is fiber sure ok to take?

I also bought normacol plus granules which is natural fibre with a gentle laxative which I have found to be useful in the past. The dietary info on the pack says each teaspoonful contains 4g dietary fibre, 1.7g carbs (sucrose) cals 7. I assume this wouldnt be suitable?

Any advice?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    My CDC recommended that brand to me so i would say they are more than fine,but thats not set in stone lol xxx

4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    fibresure is absolutely fine.
    ive been taking them but i have the powdered kind which i have in a glass of water every day (there is a very very slight sweet taste but almost tasteless).
    with that and now having a bar every other day im now becoming quite regular (every other day) which is fine with me.
    cherylxx

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I've been taking the fibre sure capsules for a few days My cdc they were fine, I think they have less carbs than the powder.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.