fibre 69

lisa2003

hi guys does this work? i was using fybgel but realised that after i had it i was hungary. then read somewere about it containing citrus acid.
i need something cause im geting really constipated... is it worth its money? or is something better?

hiya, its fibre89 lol, and yes it does work, i used it for the first 4 weeks then i changed to physillum husk tablets which also work great but are cheaper lol

I took senacott,worked for me.

thanks really appreciate your help

hi lisa, hope you get it sorted! Just wanted to say what a fabulous loss in your first week, well done!!

xx

thanks whats strange is im nervous about my weigh in this week... even though i havent done anything wrong lol

I'm only day 3 but got some fibre89 as I had problems with my last vlcd... sorry to hi-jack your thread but can anyone tell me the best way to dissolve this as I mix it with a pint of cold water & just end up with it all congealed at the bottom?? Can I mix it with a hot soup or shake?

hi, you are meant to add the fibre89 powder to your shake/soup powder before you mix it
:)

I've been using the Fibre 89 since the beginning this time, and it's worked a treat :) Add it as powder into your shake, or pour the shake powder into your water then add the Fibre 89 on top before blending. I also sometimes have it in my porridge or even a cup of coffee.

Touch wood it's kept me very regular :) xx

Back