Fibre Question?

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Ok i'm puzzled. From week 2 until a week ago Monday past i've been taking Fibresure tablets. Then i ran out and, as i had a tub of psyllium husks in the cupboard (which my mum bought me as a "motivational present" :rolleyes:) i switched to using that instead. Up until that point i'd been managing to "go" daily but since switching to the PH i havent been once :( Thats just over a week now.
Whats really confusing is that its the same type of fibre (in that Fibresure tablets ARE psyllium husks).
Has anyone any ideas as to what might be going on or had a similar experience?
I'm drinking plenty of water too, around 5-6lts daily.

Sorry Hun,ive No Idea I Didnt Want To Read And Run.
I Dont Use Anything To Make Me "go" But I Read A Post On Here Before That Was To Drink 2-3 Litres Of Water Within An Hour(2 Does It For Me)and You Can Nearly Gaurantee You Will Ahve A Movement,
Sorry Im Not Much Help,im Sure You Will Get An Answer Soon,
Elaine X

Are you taking the same dosage? Seems strange that it would stop you completely, by any chance are you due your period, I am feeling constipated myself, and normally this happens to me a week to 10 days before I am due on :(

I know its really odd :confused:

I am due in about 10 days time but i usually have the opposite problem iykwim lol in the run up.

I think i should maybe get back on the Fibresure tablets & see if things resolve :)

Thanks for replying x

Back