Fibre89 v others

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minxie, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Does anyone have any experience of using Fibre89 from their CDC? How much does it cost and is it any better than any other fibre supplement? I've been using Benefibre but wonder whether Fibre89 is better.

I keep breaking SS and SS+ :cry:but love the fact that I can "go" properly when I do - never thought a simple bodily function would bring so much delight!!!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Anyone?

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry... Only just got online this morning... I have used both the FibreSure and also Fibre89 but to be honest I couldn't tell the difference... I also used the Lipotrim version when I did that diet a couple of years ago and they are all very much of a muchness..

The ones that you can buy over the counter I think are cheaper than the ones that you buy from your CDC but I don't know what the makeup of the OTC ones - could they affect your ketosis ???

Sorry I can't be of much help..

Tracy

5. minxie

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Thanks Tracy - I was also wondering about whether or not ketosis would be affected. Perhaps someone will come up with more info or experience. Also wondered how much you should take each day - I mix 4tsps into my first litre of water for the day.

6. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Minxie,

I use physillium husks, from Holland and barrett. I am on loads of medication so can't take the tablet form. I put two into each shake. First time round I used Fibre 89, its great for soups whereas the husks aren't!

I haven't deviated from the plan as I am too afraid if I deviate for this, then I will deviate with other stuff too.

I have crohn's so I can't let myself get blocked up, by taking the husks/fibre 89 I don't go every day but 2-3 times a week is good for me!

HTH

AM

7. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hiya, i bought fibre 89 from cdc it was about £5.80 and is very very gentle! i dont really think much of it and resorted to using sennokot, it may be different for others, worth a try though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.