Fibresure or Fybogel?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lucky~Star, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are you allowed to have either of these whilst on CD? Alternatively can fibre89 be used in water instead of the shakes. Sometimes I really have to make myself finish all the water that I need to and I think that having the added incentive of getting extra fibre will help me to do that.

If you are allowed them is one better than the other?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ilovecambridgediet!

Ilovecambridgediet! Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Fybogel is fine, and nice and orangey too!

4. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use the fibre 89 from the cdc seems to work much better than fibresure for me! Not used the other one

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I asked about FibreSure today when I met my CDC and she advised me to check the packet as the manufacturers can add ingredients that can take you out of Ketosis. I ended up buying the one that she sells, so at least I know that is safe

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Only the plain fybogel should be used not the one flavoured with orange as this can take you out of ketosis.

The Fibre 89 can be added to any liquid, maximum 2 teaspoons a day. Fibre 89 is a preventative not a laxative so should be taken daily.

If you are already constipated its best to use sennokot then start the fibre 89 from the next day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.