Fibresure

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sailaice, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What is the exact name from Boots? Is it Fibresure Fibrefood capsules?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats what i have - they contain psyllium husks. You can also get a soluble Fibresure Powder which contains inulin. This is the same as what CDs Fibre89 contains i believe.

hth x

4. jenny_wren44

jenny_wren44 Member

Diet:
    Exante Diet
    does anyone know which of these is best as I was going to get the capsules that contain the psyllium husks but the Fibresure powder has loads more fibre in it per serving so thought this would be better? but more people seem to be recommending the capsules? xx

5. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm going to get the capsules today at boots!! How many a day are people taking??

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Ive just bought fibresure.. well.. bought it a few weeks ago.. but just starting to use it today.. its the soluble one.. and i just shuv it in a drink of water.. :D

x x

7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have the tablets as i'm a bit wary of mixing the powder in my drinks & not being able to take it. I take 2 capsules, 3 times a day - when i remember :rolleyes: lol

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    fibresure is tasteless.. as far as i can remember.. so putting it into shakes wont affect the taste.. :D

x x

9. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I take the fibresure tablets. I usually take 3 a day, when I remember and take them all at once.
    It certainly seems to do the trick. :rolleyes:

10. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I take 6 a day of the capsules thats the daily recommended dosage, I think the powder has the same amount in one sachet as the daily amount of capsules. Dont know about the sachets I've not tried them but the capsules are grand :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.