Fibromyalgia Body Magic and food

peggypig

Silver Member
Is there anyone else on here who has Fibromyalgia and struggles with exercise as I do.

I really enjoy the eating part of SW but I do struggle with exercise due to the aches and pains and fatigue.

The body magic side of the plan is optional, not compulsory, so don't beat yourself up if you don't do any, or struggle to do it regularly!

HI,
I'd like to post that I also have fibromyalgia, and have recently read a superb book called From Fatigued to Fantastic, which explains about breakthrough in treatments. The doctor who wrote it had it. There are some brilliant suggestions in there such as CORvalen, and other supplements that I'd never heard of and I've started using and now I'm much more energetic..... after 22 years of having it!!!!
I do belly dance by the way as the best and most fun way and gentle way of keeping fit for the last 15 years.

Thanks Blessings Im not housebound or anything and I can work etc.

I feel tired even when I get up in the morning, I will try and get the book see if it helps.

I'm glad you're not housebound. I was for 6 months unable to walk upstairs, then gradually improved.
The book is the best thing I found in 22 years, so I hope it can help you too. Maybe the library would have it?

Will definately have a look for it. Im currently looking for a job that is suitable one where im not sat behind a desk for 8hrs a day.

Good idea! As little effort and stress as possible! Though when you are better you can always go up a gear slowly.
Any idea what you'd like to do?

Back