Filipa's attempt to get back on track

Filipa

Almost there!
So I did lipotrim back in 2008 for 7 weeks then kept with a maintenance diet which lead me to reach a weight I didn't think was possible..I became the skinny and perfect one. The one who makes all the friends jealous but in this last year I've been out of a full term stable job so I spend a lot of time alone in the house and gave in to some days eating whatever I felt like so that's how I gained 1.5 stone. My system is used to me eating healthy everyday so there's no way for me to loose the weight other than getting back to vlcd.

I started Slim & Save 2 days ago, I ordered the samples first and I was quite surprised the meals are this good! The spicy spaghetti looks like the one I usually cook, being that I don't eat red meat I am used to soy.
The curry I could do well without..I mixed some chicken bits but still, not something I want to have again lol I have always been very picky with food so curry is not my thing but I had to eat it!
It feels weird to me to eat food, I had pointed cabbage and mushrooms for dinner. Yesterday I had spinach with grilled chicken. This way doesn't feel like I am on a vlcd, as I am used to this foods.

I am addicted to coke so I really need to pick up coke zero!!
I also had the truffa bar, its just like atkins brownie bar, but much smaller so I think I prefer to have shakes instead of bars.
I just wonder if I can have like a slice of smoked turkey as a snack..I'd do less than 100gr protein meal and snack some slices once or twice a dayI think I am more anxious now then I would expect, this is why I think its good to have a diary

My birthday is coming up on the 27th so that day I'll have to ruin the diet and have a treat dinner but hope it doesn't take me much longer to reach my normal weight again

Last edited:
4th day today
yesterday felt strong headaches but no hunger or anything as such
today I am wondering, am I really on a vlcd? doesn't feel like it!

Your target weight seems very low for your height, I would love to weigh what you do at the moment lol.

It doesn't work for me unfortunately :(
I have a small frame, which I didn't realize until I got to my goal weight on LT!
As I gained weight really fast for no real reason when I was 16, my skin is miserable..unless I have a 86-60-86 body figure, I am all flab and jiggly

5 days done and I really don't feel I am on ketosis, totm kicked in and on LT it didn't slow my weight loss but right now I think I haven't lost more than 4 lbs and that is disheartening, I really don't think I'm ketosis :S
I've had days with 4 packs, yesterday I actually only had 2 packs and an omelette, I completely forgot about the third pack and today, 3 packs, dinner, tea, coke zero and latte
maybe its because I am used to total food replacement or maybe is because I am on totm

wish I had ketostix right now :(

Back