Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Filippo berio Olive oil spray?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by iwilldoit, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. iwilldoit

iwilldoit Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.28%)
    I have been counting this as free and now I am not sure it is!? I cant use fry light as intolerant to it. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thank you! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    4 sprays are 1 syn

4. iwilldoit

iwilldoit Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.28%)
    Oh great! I have been counting it as free!x

5. Plumfoodie

Plumfoodie Paleo maintenance rocks!

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    137lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    63lb(31.5%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Primal diet + kettlebells
    I emailed SW about this as the magazine was full of ads for it saying it was 2 cals per spray, and SW say any cooking spray with 2 cals or less per spray is free, but it's in the food directory as 1 syn for 4 sprays.

They got back to me saying they would go back to the manufacturer and review the nutritional info as if it was really 2 cals per spray then it would indeed be free. They also said they would let me know but I haven't heard anything yet. They told me to syn it in the meantime to protect my weightloss.

I did notice though that the ad was not in the most recent magazine! Coincidence maybe.

I can't use Frylight either so have continued to use the oil spray as free, but I try to use the minimum needed and accept that this may be slowing my losses, which are slow anyway. I certainly wouldn't suggest that anyone else follow my bad example. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.