1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by chubbyemma, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

hi Fillymum,

just been nosey and wanted to ask you about the little photo you have.

is it a little kitty your feeding there???

looks ever so cute :)

im a big animal fan as you girls know, from me and my dog walking abuse the other day so curiosty got the better of me, are you having to bottle feed :(

just had to ask hope you dont mind
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi chubbyemma,

yes it is, he is adorable. Not 2 weeks old yet and just opened his eyes. There is a whole thread about him. I will bring it up to the top again for you to see his story and more photos. It is called the New Addition.

I am always glad to meet another animal nut like me. My animals come first........first for everything. Look at my profile album to meet a few of my "family".

I am adding more photos today when I get home.

Thank you for asking.

I am so pleased you got back out there and walked your dogs,

4. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

Hi Fillymum.

oh yes im a animal nut and def my babies come first.

im working away from home at moment when i get back i will post some photos of my babys lol

one of them is a 13 stone french mastiff called chubby ;)

im off to find the thread and have a little read

cant wait
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.