Final fresh start, hopefully

Archer1984

Hi everyone, my names Sara and I'm determined to make this my final 'new diet, fresh start' etc. I've been on a diet for as long as I can remember, even when I didn't really need to be. Now I do need it and I seem to be really struggling to stick to one.

I got married in may and managed to lose 2 stone for that. I still have around 2 to go, probably a little more but I'm trying to be realistic. I want to be able to follow a healthy eating plan along with having a healthy social life.

I've decided to follow slimming world as its the plan that has worked the best for me in the past. I get to eat good food without wasting points or calories on rubbish! I will be doing it from home and am relying on support from mini mins instead of a weekly class.

I have started my diary ready for tomorrow and will attempt to update this every day. Fingers crossed :)

I look forward to starting my final journey towards a healthy lifestyle with you all.

Sara x

Hello Sara
I am new to minimins and its been my first day too - back on slimming world also.
Well done on your first day, hope tomorrow goes well too!
I have spent the evening planning my meals for the week.
Feeling motivated :)
Jess

Hi and welcome. Good luck for our journey. :)

Back