ProPoints Final time!!! Sept 2014 bride

Skinny2be!!

Hi everyone.

So I'm back.... Again....

I'm joining a class on Saturday morning so will be starting that day!!

I'm wanting to lose 5stone by 21st sept 2014 do u think this is achievable?

Weight watchers is the only diet that works 4 me and god knows I've tried them all.

It is my hen do on the 5th July in which I won't be point counting but that is the only weekend I'm allowing myself to be off plan!

I will be logging all my feelings and thoughts, moans and groans and of course food so please feel free to join me and possibly correct me and support me along the way!!

J xxx

Hey skinny!

Good luck with the journey. Ww is the only thing that works for me too, I'm sure you will loose lots if you stick at it!!

Lucy

Skinny. Lost two stone on it before, now back on it to loose another two. It's my 2nd week but first week for wi as I changed my days around on the weigh bit. Going well, I know as long as I keep at it, it works:)

Skinny. Lost two stone on it before, now back on it to loose another two. It's my 2nd week but first week for wi as I changed my days around on the weigh bit. Going well, I know as long as I keep at it, it works:)

Aw well done you!!

How long did it take you? I did weight watchers 2 years ago & I think I did 2 1/2 stone in 3 month

I've got 5 to lose so hoping to get as close as I can in 6 month!!

Going to be doing exercise DVDs and a pedometer aswell I want to earn 15 activity points a day x x

Ooh thank goodness thought I had done myself out of some points then! Lolz . Stick with your plan. You will see it all come off!

Don't be worried. Remember you have started now so it's just part of the journey to get healthy, how would you know otherwise?!

Don't be worried. Remember you have started now so it's just part of the journey to get healthy, how would you know otherwise?!

Yeah I know, it's just the dreaded weigh In at first :-(

My DVDs should be here by Thursday can't wait to start them!!! Got 3 haha just so I don't get bored :)

Can't wait to get healthy and lose the pounds!!! X

Back