Step 1 Sole Source Final Weight Loss Diary

pinkpussy

I have finally decided to get back on sole source and become happy again.

I lost a tremendous amount of weight a couple of months back. Gained it all back plus a stone due to my mistakes and have been trying for weeks to restart with no luck.

I have decided i have to get my mind right. Log on here and focus. Only I can do this. I want to lose 4.9 stone by the end of January which I think is very possible :)

I have finally decided to get back on sole source and become happy again.

I lost a tremendous amount of weight a couple of months back. Gained it all back plus a stone due to my mistakes and have been trying for weeks to restart with no luck.

I have decided i have to get my mind right. Log on here and focus. Only I can do this. I want to lose 4.9 stone by the end of January which I think is very possible :)

You could do that by Christmas! How much did u lose last time? X right behind u all the way x :)

You could do that by Christmas! How much did u lose last time? X right behind u all the way x :)

Thank you for responding. I lost 3.6 stones in 12 weeks last time. If I could get to goal even by the end of this year I'd be excited.

I'm restarting again tomorrow. Being an over thinker has messed me up last two days. My motto now is forget the past and move on. I will post here daily.

How are you getting on?

Just brushed my teeth and had a bath. Excited about tomorrow yet a little nervous also anxious. Can't wait to post my before and after pictures :)

Just brushed my teeth and had a bath. Excited about tomorrow yet a little nervous also anxious. Can't wait to post my before and after pictures :)

Make sure u do x yeah not bad, on week 2, lost 10 pounds 1st week x exciting :) looking forward to following ur journey xxx

I messed up again today. So upset and fuming at myself.
I want to sit down tonight. Think about goal weight and make up my mind to be happy. Really upset but will not give up and fail again :(

I messed up again today. So upset and fuming at myself.
I want to sit down tonight. Think about goal weight and make up my mind to be happy. Really upset but will not give up and fail again :(

Mate I have done exactly the same thing! I'm gutted and finding it hard to get back on it! Take your eye off the ball for a split second and that happens x horrible horrible feeling x did u manage to get back on it? X

Mate I have done exactly the same thing! I'm gutted and finding it hard to get back on it! Take your eye off the ball for a split second and that happens x horrible horrible feeling x did u manage to get back on it? X

I am starting tomorrow. Really want this and I don't think there will ever be a right time but now. It's my fear that holds me back.

About to brush my teeth, head to bed and start fresh and forget the past. Have you restarted?

I am starting tomorrow. Really want this and I don't think there will ever be a right time but now. It's my fear that holds me back.

About to brush my teeth, head to bed and start fresh and forget the past. Have you restarted?

I haven't restarted yet but ready your message, I'm on it with u! Lets get this over and done with for good! Plz keep me posted on how ur doing! Tomorrows a new day :)))

Hi sweets

Not very good. Actually having a total restart tomorrow including a new consultant. I will do it this time and satin procrastination. How are you?

Back