Finally back in the Gym - get in!!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Wooohooooo! Yay, im finally allowed back in the gym and boy did i work hard today!

I've missed it so much and was so happy when i had a work out today, it just felt so good.

I still have to take it easy for now but i did 50 mins of cardio and 45 minutes weights. I wasn't brave enough to do ab and core work incase i burst/popped/pulled something so im going to have to ease myself back in.

Im on a new fitness and diet challenge to ensure i lose 1lb per week on the run up to my Sri Lanka hol (30th Nov) so hopefully by then i will have shifted 15lbs and be below my target weight :D

Anyone want to join me on the fitness challenge to achieve Gold Body Magic? Xmas parties start in decemeber and those sparkly little black dresses will be everywhere :p

Well done i restarted the gym last monday and so glad i did now. I went this morning for an hour, Back tomorrow again first thing.

When ever i leave the gym i feel like im walking on air lol.I have 7 lbs left to get to goal so hoping to up my fitness now to get me there very soooon.!
what challenge was u thinking of.?? x

Challenge wise im thinking to achieve Gold Body Magic or to do a specific amount (in hours) per week, what do you think?

Im up for anything, need to loose 15lbs before i go on my jollies :p

Sounds good to me im going on my jollies next wedsday bit gutted i havent reached goal in time but hay oohh!

Just need to stay on track so wots our mission then lol im not on sw im on ww now is that ok ??

Ooooh - where are you going on hol? I bet your excited :D

I think we should go for a time challenge then because Body Magic awards will mean nothing to you on WW :p

My suggestion would be 10 hours of exercise each week at a level you feel comfortable at. For example, if walking is your thing, maybe just do more walking or try walking to the gym instead of getting the in car etc? Personally, i would like to aim for 6 1/2 hours cardio and 3 1/2 hours of weights and toning over the next 7 days.

Im going to start a weight loss diary in the other section of the forum to track my challenge progress, feel free to join me hun :cool:

Ok starting tomorrow then i do loads of walking each day anyway.Im off to Turkey catch some sun at last.

I enjoy skipping also.x

My suggestion would be 10 hours of exercise each week at a level you feel comfortable at. For example, if walking is your thing, maybe just do more walking or try walking to the gym instead of getting the in car etc? Personally, i would like to aim for 6 1/2 hours cardio and 3 1/2 hours of weights and toning over the next 7 days.

BLIMEY!
Sorry but I couldn't even contemplate that level of commitment! When I went to the gym they recommended a max of 45 mins 4 to 5 times a week which included weights. (For people of a younger age group than me) Their motto was work hard and smart. Have you checked with Justin?

BLIMEY!
Sorry but I couldn't even contemplate that level of commitment! When I went to the gym they recommended a max of 45 mins 4 to 5 times a week which included weights. (For people of a younger age group than me) Their motto was work hard and smart. Have you checked with Justin?

I've taken my YMCA exercise to music exam and i am also training for my REPS3 personal training qualification so im pretty confident that the level of exercise im doing is ok for me.

I'll probably shock you know but i normally do at least 15 hours per week (pre op). I used to do 2 x 1 hour classes 4 times per week, walking to and from work everyday, plus normal gym work, 2 x Thai Boxing classes and swimming.

I LOVE exercise and its such a big part of my life.

Back