• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FINALLY BACK ON TRACK

Hi all
I am proud to say that i am finally back on track after not being able to get back onto ss for quite a few months now. I am now in week 2 of my restart and i have not made it this far for ages. I was in pizza hut with the family on monday and i sat and had my choc tetra and then a glass of sparkling water while they all had pizza. A few ppl were looking at me i guess wondering what i was drinking and why i wasnt eatting anything lol.

I was very very proud of myself so went into primark and treated myself to some new size 12 underwear and some sexy nightwear;)

I am happy that i now fit into size 12 from other shops not just primark as primark clothes come up quite big.

Anyway i still have a long way to go yet but at least now i feel like i will finally be getting there.:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Fabulous weight loss so far and well done for being back on track.

Georgie
x

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. I was a bit upset this week as i only seemed to have lost 2lb but i guess its better than nothing.:sigh:

Wow, well done! I don't think people were looking at your tetra, they'll have been looking at you! Your gallery picture is great:)