Finally day 1

Peggysue

Silver Member
3 kids sick including myself!!! 3 nightmare days starting lipotrim just wasn't an option !!! Finally day 1!!!! Really need to stay focused this time round!!!

good luck peggysue :)

Good luck, I'm on day 5 :)

Good luck both on your first days :)

Peggysue said:
Day 2 and stugglin :-(

It gets so much easier. Day 2 and 3 were my worst. Yesterday was better and today (day 6) Its so much better. I'm so excited for my weigh in on Friday!!! You can do this :)

Day 2 and stugglin :-(

Hi Peggysue, I started day 3 today, yesterday was a hell day to say the least so I know how you are feeling, got through it though, and started today with a bit of a brighter feeling, good luck xx

Hi Peggysue! I'm on day 3 - yesterday was a horrible day for me, so so nearly chucked it in, but really need to keep going for my healths sake! day 3 and i've not had my shake yet as i try to have them as late as i can so i'm not hungry during the day lol best of luck - i'm sure with the help of this site we will all get through it and be lighter, fitter, happier and prettier ;0)

I'm on day 27 I feel fantastic it's the norm for me now you will get there. Good luck :)

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs

day 3 is tough wood better than yesterday! fingers crossed it'll get better and better from here and i'll last the 8 weeks!!!

I found all the days tough at points. Today is day 6 an this is the first day that I haven't wanted to give up at some point. Lol. We can do this! X

Atleast 6 stone :(

chub said:
I've about 4 to loose :(

It's daunting when u look at the number like that but the way I see it is I can either do this now and get rid of that horrible number or I can just carry on and have an even bigger number to lose next time. This is the easy way out :)

It's daunting when u look at the number like that but the way I see it is I can either do this now and get rid of that horrible number or I can just carry on and have an even bigger number to lose next time. This is the easy way out :)

Very true! i just keep thinking of how great it will feel when i am thin!!!!

Exactly! I can't wait to go into any shop I like and buy any item of clothes I like rather than having to go to the "big" sizes :)

Sorry guys I failed miserably but your messages have really motivated me and I'm starting a fresh tomorrow!! U r all so supportive!!!!

Back