• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finally got round to posting!

Have been a member of minimims for a while but have only ever been a reader. I have now read about posting rules so thought I better introduce myself as going to need your support.
I am liz, 37, mother to 4 small kids. I have been calorie counting as has been working when I put the work in!
I am a fitbit owner which is really good to motivate me to go that bit further, also on my fitness pal.
I am currently 17 13lbs and have just been diagnosed with hypo thyroid, anaemia and now have gallbladder problems lol.feel like rubbish and just want to feel healthy again so I can enjoy my kids and life again.
Thanks
Liz

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 189.1kg C: 165.6kg G: 76.2kg BMI: 52.4 Loss: 23.5kg(12.43%)
Babaliz34 said:
Have been a member of minimims for a while but have only ever been a reader. I have now read about posting rules so thought I better introduce myself as going to need your support.
I am liz, 37, mother to 4 small kids. I have been calorie counting as has been working when I put the work in!
I am a fitbit owner which is really good to motivate me to go that bit further, also on my fitness pal.
I am currently 17 13lbs and have just been diagnosed with hypo thyroid, anaemia and now have gallbladder problems lol.feel like rubbish and just want to feel healthy again so I can enjoy my kids and life again.
Thanks
Liz
Well done for making a start. Add me on mfp if you want. Same name.

You can do it :)

Louise

Www.pembscats.webs.com

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just got your invitation on the other thing (that is not allowed to be mentioned). i saw your post in the welshies thread, and then found this thread so posted here too!

hows life in whitland? where have you moved from?

We moved down from bucks, have some family down here so this made move a little easier. Having a wobble at moment due to all these sudden health issues but did manage walk at beach this morning and came home positive.
just reading your stats, you are doing fantastic I hope I can follow your lead.

Have a good weekend
liz

Babaliz34 said:
Ps how do I make up a ticker stat thingy like yours? Or is this only enabled after 20 posts?
Just go to ticker factory .com and create one then it gives you a code link thing to paste into your signature on here which will stay there then! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

REV23

Power Dropper
S: 22st10lb C: 14st3lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 8st7lb(37.42%)
Good luck Liz, I will check out your progress!