Finally I Can Restart!!

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Hello people of the Web!:talk017:

I have been on here for years, just never posted much tbf. I love reading all the threads etc. I was meant to restart in November (had a little success in June 2010) but i had an operation in October so i wasn't allowed to :) BUT it's now been 12 weeks which means :happy036:I CAN START!! Met my consultant - AGAIN - on Wednesday. I weigh 19 stone 1 lb....Meh, not too happy at that but not as bad as i thought. My BMI is 42 so i have to get a doctor to sign my form....which will be tomorrow and then see my consultant on Wednesday =) Starting on Step 2 and worked out i need to lose 12 lbs to get my BMI below 40 to go on SS/SS+....hoping to do that in 2 weeks MAX.

I'm going to be writing on here ALOT to keep my mind occupied away from "what shall i have for tea, lunch and breakfast next week?" :help2:

My mum and best friend are the only people who know i'm doing CWP. My mum is doing it with me!! But she is starting on step 3. Always nice to have someone dieting the same time as you, even better when it's the same diet as you!! :)

Anways, i'm going on too much aren't i?!

Sorry in advance of any forthcoming, long, drawn out, moaning and miserable posts....don't blame me, blame CWP :angeldevil:

xxx

Hello hun... yay you can start :)

Its really exciting to know you can start the diet soon and start losing that weight FAST hehe!! I know i was sooo excited when i started. Its nice to have someone doing a diet with you your right, my OH is on a small diet of healthy eating and he is keeping me focused, and my mum is is also helping me as she is on a diet too SW tho its nice to have the support. :)

Hope to see you around the site more hun <3 xxx

I am SOOOOO excited. Lol i'm a planner to, so i've planned my meals already =/ it's all novelty at the moment though! So no doubt in a week i'll be moaning my little heart out....luckily i know what flavours i like so it shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks for your reply Sweetie!! xx

Back