Finally ordered my first weeks sachets!

ClaireLR

Yaaay!

Gonna start on Tuesday next week. I've ordered all shakes as I never liked the soups on Cambridge and not sure I'll like the mealpacks, may order some of those next time.

Soooo, was wondering if some of you lovely people can remind me of the "rules" on a vlcd, I will be doing the 4 packs a day and no food, what drinks am I allowed, I know I have to have lots of water, can I have coke zero on this diet? Any other drinks I'm allowed to break the water boredom?

Can't wait to get started, from Tuesday it's 90 days until my 30th birthday, would be brill to lose a couple of stone by then!

Firstly well done on ordering

I'm new to this also and have found the knowledge and support on these forums to be fantastic. Any support needs just post.

Coke zero and dr pepper zero are allowed in moderation and Ribena healthy bones also in moderation.
Stay away from citric acid

Best of luck on your journey. :) xxxxx

Hi Claire!

I am waiting for my delivery today as I too am fast approaching my 30th birthday!! I'm so pleased we can have coke zero, it makes it a bit more interesting!

good luck! Keep us posted!

Helen xx

Your "allowed" 500ml of coke zero. It's not actually part of the plan, so I would just use it as a treat now and again.

Yaaay well done u won't regret it :)

Good luck and well done for ordering :). I like the water flavouring added to sparkling water, apparently it counts towards your daily amount. I occasionally have coke zero or a cup of tea with the skimmed milk allowance xx

Yeah 500ml per day! It's never has been part of the plan, it just doesn't throw you out of ketosis! they don't advise loads!

I have it as a treat :)

This is the answer I got from s&s.

Well done, I just started today and it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I find this forum brilliant as it is great hearing the success stories.Good luck on your journey

Good luck on your S&S Journey!, ill be starting today too if the delivery man makes it in time.

Hi good luck starting today :) x

:clap:So glad I found this post my packs came yesterday although I'm not starting until the 14 may but was planning to stock up on coke zero think I might limit myself to one can a day

Back