Finally Started!

WelshSwan

What a run around! My neighbour took in my order which arrived on Monday and then went away on holiday for three nights so I didn't get my pack until yesterday afternoon! So far I've had the truffle bar which wasn't my thing at all, I don't think I will ever order the diet bars again as I find them too chewy and cardboardy. I have just this moment finished a strawberry milkshake which has perked me up no end, it was delicious! So so creamy and no chemical taste at all, I was so impressed! Think I am going to have some soup later then another milkshake as I really do not feel like eating today, can I do that and just have two meals on a day when I feel really hungry? Thanks everyone! :)

No not really because you wouldn't be getting the nutritional benefits! Your only get these from 4 packs per day! Try and have them all or if you don't feel like it maybe some protein and veg instead :)

Shows how we are all different.. Strawberry Shake is one of two flavours which I think has a horrible chemical aftertaste... and I love the Truffa Bars!!!

Yes sorry everyone, think I worded it a bit wrong! I have had 2 mealpacks and I am having 2 more, just not one of the meals like mac and cheese or cottage pie, I just want liquid today for some strange reason. I've been a bit like that recently, all down to my depression but I cleared it with my doc before purchasing as we both think losing weight might help me one hell of a lot in the long term. :)

@bridie I explained myself, sorry, I worded things a bit wrong. Thank you for the advice, I know back from when I did Lipotrim not to skip any mealpacks as I need them for vitaimins and nutrients.

@pinksparklybirdie Ah ha! Yep, we are all different for sure! Strawberry is always my favourite shake, I'm being brave and having the hazelnut one later but I am not expecting to like it, never know though!

@starlight Yes, I am definitely making sure I have four a day, will be having soup soon then another shake before bed, saving the mac and cheese to have with some brocolli tomorrow night yum!

Ahhh ok my bad :) very good luck to you xx

Good luck... Hope today goes well... Did you like the hazelnut shake...

I don't think I've tried that one yet... Vanilla caramal has to be my fave so far.. And I love the coconut bar.. Yumm.

Welcome and good luck hun :)

start a diary and get stuck in :) xx

Back