Step 1 Sole Source finally started....

Good day everyone!
Hope everyone is well and powering through....
After 2 months of deliberating, and to a certain extent making excuses to myself....im finally on the cwp train!!!! I'm on day 5 and doing fine. Been 100% so far and am (at the moment) very focussed....
I have been reading about everyones Ups and downs on here so im not too worried about lack of support (NO-ONE knows im on this) when perhaps I am thinking of ditching...
I have some worries about some things but I feel its too early in the game to think about them.
So I started on sat 17th weighing in at 12stone 11lbs and standing not so tall at 5ft 3in....bmi 32 (altho bmi? not too bothered about.
I'm going to be weighted every 2 weeks so my first weigh in will be 31st Aug.....
Anyway that's my story thank U for listening and thank you in advance for the support.....
N xxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck! I have three pieces of advice. 1 - Your first time on CWP is the Golden time, once you slip off/come off plan you may find it even harder getting back on plan, I know I did. 2 - Drink your water. Always drink the minimum amount, it really helps the weight loss. 3 - Get some psyllium husk capsules, they really keep the old constipation at bay!

Good luck, stick with it, it works!

Back