Extra Easy finally starting to see whats not there!

BritneyDean

Hello.
Wi this weds will be my week 14.
So far ive lost 3 stone 6lbs and I haven't really seen any difference in the mirror.
But over the past couple of days I have!
I tried on a leather jacket I bought last year and wasnt wearing because it was a little tight. Well, im not gonna be able to wear it for long as its already looses on me and a bit more weight off its gonna be too big!

I put a top on today. Stood sideways to the mirror. . And I could properly tell I'd lost weight! FINALLY!

I have a lot to lose and im okay wih that... but to actually be able to SEE sw is working. .. well... its an awesome feeling!

Bring on wi on Wednesday! !!!

Well done, you will soon be putting that jacket on ebay lol.

i think we all have this problem. I've lost just short of 6st and still feel like a big girl, even though I'm much lighter than I was! Only when I see a photo of myself do I think I look slim. Xx

I think I'm going to have the same disappointed feeling too. I have less to lose so I know it's not going to be noticeable, I'm worried I'll give up if the numbers on the scales are going down but the image in the mirror looks the same.

Your losses are inspirational, you should both be so proud of yourselves :D

Ladies what are your tricks I am so terry tonight I started SW last week had half a week and lost 3lbs so thought I was on a roll, then I went away this weekend to my cousins wedding where I was chief bridesmaid and I decided Friday and Saturday due to celebrations I would have as days off and back on today, did well all day and then evening came around and there was spare ribs on the side from mum and dads dinners so I polished off about 8 of them, a full fat greek ought & a slice of wedding cake. I hate myself for it. It always seems that I cope with the days and fall apart in the evenings. Can you give me any advice as I need to lose weight I am so depressed x

Ladies what are your tricks I am so terry tonight I started SW last week had half a week and lost 3lbs so thought I was on a roll, then I went away this weekend to my cousins wedding where I was chief bridesmaid and I decided Friday and Saturday due to celebrations I would have as days off and back on today, did well all day and then evening came around and there was spare ribs on the side from mum and dads dinners so I polished off about 8 of them, a full fat greek ought & a slice of wedding cake. I hate myself for it. It always seems that I cope with the days and fall apart in the evenings. Can you give me any advice as I need to lose weight I am so depressed x
The only advice I can give is if you want it bad enough, you have to work for it. There's no good in me saying 'on, don't worry' because that's not giving you advice . A times like that we need a good kick up the bum. I don't have any tricks, I have been successful on slimming world because I don't want to be overweight anymore, and so I stick to plan and make an effort in making my meals interesting x

You got to make choices I'm afraid, if you eat wrong things and take days off plan your very unlikely to loose anything.

Yes it can be boring , yes you miss out at times but hard work will get results.

I know some ppl disagree and think some good days are better than none and try your best but loosing weight is hard and for me Half measure do not get results.

Best advice I can give is where is possible stop going out for a while until uve got a hang of it and are loosing. Obvs a wedding is different but other things you got to decide what's important to you.

I've cancelled so many things incl my birthday yes it's boring and yes I wish I didn't need to but I do and it's my fault for over indulging last. 4 years or more.

Practical tips, don't have things in house u can't have , choose some sw friendly things that can be a comfort ( don't over eat it tho ) and when u find urself trying to cheat go do something else , come on here , do your nails, I go to bed n sleep then I can't eat lol

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Thanks for your advice girls and actually it's true half measure don't work your right, I am going to Greece on Thursday for six day and have written a list of what Icahn eat out there. I realise I need to be organised. Tonight I picked as I didn't plan , got hungry and ate what was immediately available instead of cooking healthy, filling dinner. I really. Feel the need to pick at night, what do you pick on if you do. So many diets say I fruit at night but SW it is free, would you guys pick on fruit at night. The other night I had a big fruit salad and muller light poured over it and it was scrumptious but didn't know if it was the wrong thing for that time of day x

Luciloo, you can search on lifeline online if you go to group, for tips on how you can live your life AND still lose weight, if you can make good choices.
You can make a big fruit salad, rather than just pick at fruit. Add in some mini merringues (1syn each) and a greek muller 1/2 syn
or use that time to do a bit of body magic. Try not to let yourself get hungry, just make the most of all the free food you can have. We are so lucky to have so much choice.
Have a lovely holiday, type in gree k holiday and it will bring up a survival guide for you! xx

Hello.
So far ive lost 3 stone 6lbs and I haven't really seen any difference in the mirror.
I tried on a leather jacket I bought last year and wasnt wearing because it was a little tight. Well, im not gonna be able to wear it for long as its already looses on me and a bit more weight off its gonna be too big!

I put a top on today. Stood sideways to the mirror. . And I could properly tell I'd lost weight! FINALLY!

I have a lot to lose and im okay wih that... but to actually be able to SEE sw is working. .. well... its an awesome feeling!

Awww that fantastic congratulations :)

Hello.

Well done on your loss Hun you've done amazing.
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You got to make choices I'm afraid, if you eat wrong things and take days off plan your very unlikely to loose anything.

Yes it can be boring , yes you miss out at times but hard work will get results.

I know some ppl disagree and think some good days are better than none and try your best but loosing weight is hard and for me Half measure do not get results.

Best advice I can give is where is possible stop going out for a while until uve got a hang of it and are loosing. Obvs a wedding is different but other things you got to decide what's important to you.

I've cancelled so many things incl my birthday yes it's boring and yes I wish I didn't need to but I do and it's my fault for over indulging last. 4 years or more.

Practical tips, don't have things in house u can't have , choose some sw friendly things that can be a comfort ( don't over eat it tho ) and when u find urself trying to cheat go do something else , come on here , do your nails, I go to bed n sleep then I can't eat lol

I assume you are referring to my post that you commented on last week when I said due to a LOT of personal tragedy I had only been following the plan 80% but my philosophy was that something was better than nothing?

Can I point out that we are all human, and I agree yes, that if you don't stick to it 100% then don't blame anyone but yourself if you don't lose ( I don't by the way ) but life is short , as I have sadly learned recently and whether you take the direct route or the scenic route is a matter of personal choice.

I know several people that have lost vast amounts of weight and are at target and not one single one of them followed the plan 100% 24 hours of the day , 7 days of the week so whilst I agree that you can limitise things by perhaps curtailing certain social events, things like weddings and birthdays etc are special occassions that I would personally rather remember for having a nice time then stressing myself out about what I am eating.

Thanks for your advice girls and actually it's true half measure don't work your right, I am going to Greece on Thursday for six day and have written a list of what Icahn eat out there. I realise I need to be organised. Tonight I picked as I didn't plan , got hungry and ate what was immediately available instead of cooking healthy, filling dinner. I really. Feel the need to pick at night, what do you pick on if you do. So many diets say I fruit at night but SW it is free, would you guys pick on fruit at night. The other night I had a big fruit salad and muller light poured over it and it was scrumptious but didn't know if it was the wrong thing for that time of day x

Its the hard fact of weight loss hun, if you want results you've got to work for them! Lol.
I always save my syns for the evening, sometimes healthy extras so I have something to eat at around 9pm. Other than that I'd have some fruit and yogurt x

I had evening munchies about 11pm the other night, so I made a bowl of slimming world chips with extra light mayo and that satisfied the need to eat much better then fruit lol :). So don't feel bad if you're peckish in the evenings, even if you need to cook yourself something decent then go for it as its better than reaching for the unhealthy options!

Thanks everyone! !
I hope to get my 3.5 stone award this Wednesday. Fingers crossed!
Also... seen someone today that I haven't seen since xmas.... they totally commented on my weight loss. Made me feel super happy ...!!

This support to each other is amazing........ Not shifting any wight so far this week, I put on a coup,e of pounds at wedding and can't lose it but then I wonder if may I actually am having too much to eat I have had
2 x cuppa teas
2 litres water
Packet of 32g kellogs square things HEB
I x baby bell light
2 x duck eggs
4 x muller lights
Lots of berries
1 x tangerine
Salad
Ham,
1 breast of chicken
2 x grilled bacon medallions
..............that is so much isn't it

I assume you are referring to my post that you commented on last week when I said due to a LOT of personal tragedy I had only been following the plan 80% but my philosophy was that something was better than nothing?

Can I point out that we are all human, and I agree yes, that if you don't stick to it 100% then don't blame anyone but yourself if you don't lose ( I don't by the way ) but life is short , as I have sadly learned recently and whether you take the direct route or the scenic route is a matter of personal choice.

I know several people that have lost vast amounts of weight and are at target and not one single one of them followed the plan 100% 24 hours of the day , 7 days of the week so whilst I agree that you can limitise things by perhaps curtailing certain social events, things like weddings and birthdays etc are special occassions that I would personally rather remember for having a nice time then stressing myself out about what I am eating.

Hi, no I wasn't referring to anyone, Only my own goals and situation. Your journey is your own you have to do what's right for you equally that applies to me to.

I have to give an honest perspective to a post from my opinion and it is my opinion and others have a varying one. The poster can read and decide which ones if any to consider, some ppl can have days off plan and loose, a lot of ppl can't. And for me as I always explain if this is something that is very important to you, then give it your all Uve nothing to loose that's just my opinion. To me eating because I was stressed and had issues comes up was why I was over weight so I think it can be helpful to try address these for long run but not everyone's the same and we all find success in different ways and things.

Back