Finally stuck to it ( for now )

JayUk

:cool:Hi Guys,

After the success of my wife losing 5 stone on this diet I have once again took the plunge and decided to try it again! and made a fantastic start being on day 4!

I have tried 2 times previously and always failed on the 1st and 2nd day because I didnt like the dizzyness.

For some reason this time, and I dont know whether its because I am in the proper 'mind set' this time, but I have had no side affects at all:D. Maybe I didnt drink enough water previously, I just dont know but one thing I do know is I have made it to day 4 without any problems at all.

Onwards and upwards as I have a 5 stone target to meet.

Good luck im like you same problem couldnt deal with the dizzyness gave up twice and have just started again properly i feel im in the right frame of mind as iv realised in the time i have been off lt all iv done is put on weight i have 6 st to lose so good luck xx

:cool:Hi Guys,

After the success of my wife losing 5 stone on this diet I have once again took the plunge and decided to try it again! and made a fantastic start being on day 4!

I have tried 2 times previously and always failed on the 1st and 2nd day because I didnt like the dizzyness.

For some reason this time, and I dont know whether its because I am in the proper 'mind set' this time, but I have had no side affects at all:D. Maybe I didnt drink enough water previously, I just dont know but one thing I do know is I have made it to day 4 without any problems at all.

Onwards and upwards as I have a 5 stone target to meet.

Welcome to the forum. I strongly believe that you do need to have the "right mind set" to be on this diet, not easy but once you get into the swing of things, rewards are there for you:D

U definitely need to b in right frame of mine for doin this 100%.
u can easily do it this time, just think of ur goal n the days will fly by.
Good luck.
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

welcome, and good luck guys.
lipotrim is so worth it and once you get past the first week or so it just becomes second nature.
you'll be looking and feeling amazing in no time :)

Hey, you have done so well in the short time you have been
dieting on LT

Back