Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Finally to day 3!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by slf238, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. slf238

slf238 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone,

I lost about 2.5 stone this time last year, I unfortunately committed the cardinal sin on SS and well it was a downwards spiral from there. :(

I have tried about 5 times to re-start never getting past day 1, but now after about a gap of 10 months and healthy eating, I'm finally on my journey again.

I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch, I'm taking things slowly and taking each day as a seperate success. It IS getting easier, the first day was horrible but I can see the light now but from my past experience, I know the CD journey is anything but smooth!!!

Anyways, I wish all you re-starters the best of luck, we can do it, it can be a slow process to get back in to the swing, but we CAN do it.

May all of your dreams come true and 2010 be the year for a slim new you.

Layla :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Me too, I have tried and failed a few times but I am also at the start of day three, looks like we have a similar amount to lose too. Good luck and well done on getting here.

4. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    hey girls Im on a restart too with about the same to lose lets buddy up and do it together its always safety in numbers!!!!
    Im on day 1 (again) but am determined this time
    xxx

5. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yay, I have never had a buddy on this diet, that would be great.

6. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    unfortunately day 1 didnt go exactly to plan - but determination is there ready for day 2 tomorrow. (have got loads of house and relationship stuff going on at the mo and its really affecting diet but am trying to rise above it. Hope you have both had a good day
    xxx

7. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How is it going today guys???

8. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

good luck girls. I am nearly at week 5 so hang in there. I can only do it in 6 day bursts though and usually have a meal on a sat night so you could say i am doing the scenic route! however, nice to see some restarters back on here as it gets quiet on this board.

9. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I noticed that. Such a shame. We can really help each other. Good luck with it and well done for getting so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.