Finally went back too WW tonight after 5-6 months :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by zebredy, 29 June 2011 Social URL.

1. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

My hubby and I have started doing Pro Points again after 5-6 months

Fortunately I (according to WW scales at the meeting) am now 1lbs lighter then when I last did WW (I know if I had stayed doing the meetings I could have lost a lot more buy now and maybe even been near goal)

But my hubby he gained just over a stone, and is so (not angry) annoyed with himself.

I do kind of blame myself for not trying to get him to stick with the meetings before..

Anyway wish us luck especially my OH who is worried this might not work for him even though he is gona give it 110% (and I know when he says that he usually means it)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

weight watchers
    Good luck u can do this!!! Xx
  4. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

goodluck x its hard trying something different but you can both do this x
  5. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Thanks, I sure hope we can do it, as I'd like to be thinner like I used to be years ago,a and also my OH is diabetic so for his health he needs to lose the weight...

Anyway I will post how we get on at next week meeting (fingers crossed)
  6. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Good job! You should have a happy face at the end of the title of this post. It's a good thing going back. I plan on doing WW when I finish with my vlcd.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.