• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finally

And after all the hype!!! Well, we know now. Thank you x

it wasn't unpleasant at all, but i do feel a bit disappointed - i mean i've been having these shakes since march lol!

and as i was finishing it i thought, "hmmm, i wonder what strawberry and vanilla is like" - so maybe that's tomorrow's fun :flirt2:

Well as I have another half/half concoction for lunch (mixed up both lots without checking if i liked it first!) today i must take a photo - the colour really is quite amusing.

Charl-x - I have a good teaspoon of espresso powder in my vanilla shake every morning for breakfast - highly recommend it :)

It's also nice in the choc shakes.

LMAo -Elle! I've tried vanilla/strawberry a while back -I called it raspberry ripple. Like your choc/strw...MEH! Though you might like it more. Definitely consider a sweetener or two as well.

Good luck! LOL

To burst in on the LT forum... ;)

I tried the same with banana and chocolate CD shakes; half/half thinking it would be a bit like when you BBQ a banana in foil with a flake stuffed in the middle (yeah right...). The chocolate overpowered the banana but when I tried 3/4 banana 1/4 chocolate it worked.

So maybe try messing about with the ratios?

hmmmm! Good point! Like it..

LOL -I so wish you hadn't said about that banana/flake concoction LOL

In a good way or a bad way? Anyway; avoid, avoid! :D
I dont know if it's good or bad! LOL But man I can smell the melted cadbury's... Damn YOU!

mmmm I love water, I love water, I love water... ;) ;)

ooooh good call Jim, re the ratios. definitely think the choc overpowered the strawb. so perhaps my experimentation will continue.

i was thinking the other day if LT did a banana shake i'd be in HEAVEN :)
Black Rose - i couldn't add a sweetener to the shakes, i find them almost too sweet as they are!

ah...I'm still on the sweeteners with the Vanilla you see. NOt with the strawberry anymore and i'm down to one in the choc so YAY! I don't like having to use sweeteners cus they're poo but whatever gets me into the thick of this I'll do.

Keep us posted on your experiments! :D