Finally...

LizDesigns

Silver Member
I finally hit the 11's today, although only just. It felt like forever being in the 12's. I can also now fit into 14's and comfortably too.
I had a 4lb loss today, which although doesn't sound huge, it is to me after a really slow last few weeks.
I'm still debating on whether to move up the plans yet. It all seems a bit daunting after so long.
I really love the convienience of just ss, although it would be nice to add a bit of food to my diet. Arrrghhhh, decisions decisions.
Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

well done hunni.xx

well done - what an achievement!!!

18 wekks is a long time - can you try ss + for a week and move up really slowly?
have you been ss ing all of the time of had a few cheats along the way??
saw you had aam, how was that??
sorry for all the questions since it was you question in the first place, just really interested in other peoples journeys. xxxxxxx

Yay - well done Liz!:D I can't wait to be in the 11's - go girl.

Sara:)

18 wekks is a long time - can you try ss + for a week and move up really slowly?
have you been ss ing all of the time of had a few cheats along the way??
saw you had aam, how was that??
sorry for all the questions since it was you question in the first place, just really interested in other peoples journeys. xxxxxxx __________________
I'm exactly the same. I love to hear about everyone else's journey. I've done ss right the way through, apart from my aam and a weekend off for my sister's wedding. I think i've been one of the lucky ones and found it relatively easy and have never seemed to struggle getting back on it when i've had time off.
The only reason i'm debating moving up the plans is because for the first time since starting ss i'm now having toilet probs, even though i've religiously taken fibresure and i've also started to lose quite alot of hair.
I'm just wondering if this is my body's way of saying enough is enough.
What plan are you following? How are you finding it?

the hair thing really worries me, but as mine is so thick, if it happens i hope it wont be too bad, although like you, i'd probably move up the plans.

i'm doing ss, as much as i can.

have had a few "relaxed" nights (voddy) and had a bad week the other week, but right back on it now.
as long as i'm in the right mind set i can do it, once i slip out of it though its easy to pick pick pick.
also i got inot my size 12's so sort of thought - this is ok!!
but wanna get back into my size 's so gonna keep going for a bit.
got a festival at the end of aug, so gonna have the weekend off then, and a few more "big" events in sept, so if i can ss most of the time with the occasional "relax" i'll be happy - better than being bad all the time!!

you havedone so well, and only got 13lb to go, so i would say start moving yp the plans slowly,
it might help your hair and toilet problems!

its amazing youve been on it so long and you dont wanna develop a fear of food (someone said this to me once - no chance!!)

good luck!! xx

ps, let me know about the hair!! x

Congratulations and well done Liz on both being at 11 stone and size 14!!!

4lb this week is magic!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wow liz, you've done so well!! I remember you starting :)

:clap: to you chicken xxx

you havedone so well, and only got 13lb to go, so i would say start moving yp the plans slowly,
Thank you. You've done fab too. I've just been looking at your photos, what a huge difference already.
Although my ticker shows i've only got 13lbs left to lose, ideally I want to lose a further stone after this too.
Please don't worry about the hair thing, I think it's quite rare to lose as much as I am and I just keep telling myself that it will grow back.
Congratulations and well done Liz on both being at 11 stone and size 14!!!
Thanks Mini for your continued supportive comments.:D

Well done on getting in the 11's & 14's Liz.:D:D

18 weeks on SS is a huge achievement too:p:D:)

Congratulations:)

Well Done Liz on the 11's the size 14's and I agree 4lbs is a difference as you are now in the 11's. If you want to move up the SS+ will be a good idea. Talk it over with your counselor as they will have been with you the last 18 weeks and know what will benefit you best.

Well done on getting into the 11's & fitting into a size 14. Yey!!! :D

Seeing other peoples' journeys really motivates me to continue doing CD. You can see by looking at everyone elses losses that the diet really does work.

xx

Well done Liz, i'm so pleased for you and your 4lb loss was fab! You've had brilliant determination, it has inspired me hugely to see you've stuck with this even when you've struggled lately with a few weeks of sticky scales and your help & support has been invaluable to me.
Here's hoping that your time in the 11s is fleeting x:)

Well done hun xx

well done xx a fantastic achievement :)

Oh wow. I'm totally overwhelmed with everyone's lovely comments. It really helps to spur you on.
MP, thank you for your PM, it has really made me think.
Karen, it is so great to have support from others going through the same thing. You have done fabulously too. You really are an inspiration.
And for anyone who is struggling, please stick with it. The struggle really is worth fighting for. :D

Back