findin it so hard this time around .

loopyloudrewitt

Im findin it so hard this time i dunno y .. Feel like im havin an emotional break down cause of food :-( ... Wat on earth is wrong with me . Still gettin light headed with no energy on day 7 .dont think i was this bad last time around ... Nd im well into ketosis ... Tryin ny best to stay positive

you doing amazing if your on day7 .... one week done so many of us wish we were at this stage!! when is your wiegh in ? just keep going we know you can do it. every time you become emotional you need to find something to do to take your mind off it !!! good luck .... were all here for you !!!! xx

Weigh in was today . I had gain 16lbs after xmas lost 10 of it this morn

Awww hunny :( keep your chin up.You're doing so well,hope you feel happier soon x

my gosh ten lbs is AMAZING !!! think one more week and you will be bk on track and two weeks is nothing - what is more important is that you are doing it and will get to your goal weight ! just reset your mind on your new goal and like i said distract yourself !

Dont get dis-heartened - you've done so well up until now. This discomfort will pass (experience on this diet seems to be a little different for everyone and also everytime you go on it)

Don't give up - just aim to get to the end of today. Re-group tomorrow.

Hi loupeyloudrewitt,
I'm so sorry to hear your having a hard time of it , I hear where your coming from ; I stopped tfr for 2 weeks approx and I had to talk myself into doing it again . I have 5 stone left to loose and I no it can be done on this diet , but since taking the break I'm am struggling , that's the type of person I am ( all or nothing ) lol .. Hope you feel better tomorrow Lou . All the best
Tigger xx

Thank god tigger u know wat im going thru ... Its been a nightmare . I felt like eating a 100 times today . I hope im as strong tmr as i cant keep going like this :-( .. Best of luck

Lou
All you can do is take one day at a time , cause in all fairness we are addicted to food , what ever the reason , unfortunately we can't give up food for good ,
Chin up , hope your in a better place in the morning
All the best
Tigger x

Morning all. I too am struggling - this is my first time on TFR - on 2nd day today. Yesterday was very hard. I had a constant headache, felt very weak and tired all day. The hunger was really hard to deal with - I drank god knows how many cups of boiling water just trying to deceive my stomach!

Really really hope it gets easier and less painful :(

Hi charl 101112
It does get easier Hun you just have to stick with it , drink your water and your shakes & if your not feeling great the first week have a bath or go to bed early it does distract you . If you stick with it the pounds will melt away . Get all your advice and support here. All the best for today
Tigger xx

Thanks Tigger. I have to admit I did go back to bed this morning (it's my day off today) which has made me feel a bit better. Going to visit family this afternoon to distract me a bit more too.

:) xx

I have a party in feb so thats wat i keep going for imagining how i wanna look .. Today is a lil better so far for me so hopefully the hard times r over for me . I know der will be one day here or there that ill struggle ... Hope ur feeling better soon . It does get easier x

Hi Lou & charl
I never use to think of this diet as long term , I took it one week at a time &when I got weighed every week that was my incentive to keep going . Have to say I feel really rotten today , but I no it's only a matter of time , I wouldn't give myself tuppence today . Lol
Tiggerxx

I felt rotten in week 2 and beginning of week 3. I think it just hits everyone at different times. If you really want to do this and have a goal you will stay strong... but it is hard. Just try and rest and you'll be bursting with energy before you know it xxx

Back