Finding it difficult now

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by littlescousemouse, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. littlescousemouse

littlescousemouse Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone else found it difficult to get through three shakes a day? I'm nearing the end of my third week (16lbs in two weeks:party0038:) and I'm barely managing to get through two a day. I'm just not hungry and I know that part of that's down to ketosis. I'm also finding it difficult to get through all the water that's needed because of my job (I work in clean rooms in a tissue bank so I can't take drinks with me and it takes three changes of clothes to get to the toilet- not good if you're desperate! Lol.)
    Any advice to get me out of this situation would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not to sure what advice to give regarding your water intake as your work situation sounds very difficult, however I'm sure you understand how important it is to have all three shakes per day. Can you not space them out more? Have your first earlier and your last later? x

4. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Could you make one of your shakes a day into a Mousse, it may not seem like a meal then but more of a treat.
    Sorry I have no suggestions on the water intake either, best of luck to you, your weight loss for the 2 weeks is fantastic !

5. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You can't skip shakes. period. The shakes contain the minimum nutrients that your body needs, any less and you could damage your liver or other vital organs - don't do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.