Finding it hard at the moment.

Charltonjules

The closer I get to my goal the harder I am finding it. I have now lost 3 stone and happy with my body but I want to lose about another stone. This is the first time in 16 years that I have been in a size 14/16. I am still 100% but only just, I feel I am getting a bit snappy and tearful. Not sure if this is because of the diet or if it's my hormones. Does anyone else feel like this ?

hI Charltonjules, bless you you are so close like you say and another stone wont take you that long, really try and focus and stick to it!

luckily no i didnt get like that (thank god). I actually finished LL last week, 31st was my last RTM class and i feel quite sad that its come to an end, although i do intend on still popping into a session even if its once a month.
I still cannot believe Ive gone from 18/20 to a size 10! needless to say I am so happy and proud of myself.

When you feel a bit snappy or tearful try and do something to take your mind off how your feeling, I know thats easier said than done etc best of luck honey x

Thank you Tracy, I will get there in the end. Well done on your great loss, you look great in your photo. I guess we started off about the same size. X

thanks Charlton and yes you will get there......stick to it and you will x

I know how you feel Hun! I've been finding it sooo tough towards the end of my journey. I just can't seem to shift this last stone.
You're doing great for not lapsing. You're much stronger than you think!
Stay strong honey! Take one day at a time!
I could learn from you as I haven't managed to stay 100% for longer than 10 days for months now.
We can help and encourage each other!
PM me your number if you like :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi not sure I can offer advice bit I wanted to say you have done brilliantly to lose 3 stone so big pat on the back.

All you lovely ladies look amazing in your pics, here is hoping I get close to goal soon you are all an inspiration to me whether you have been 100% is neither here nor there xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Charlton Jules,
Congratulations on losing 3 stone, that's fab. Do you go to the groups? Can you discuss how you feel? Is it because you now feel "normal" for the first time for ages and can buy clothes from anywhere just like everyone else? That can make you feel quite emotional.
Have you thought about putting your pics on here to share with us? We love seeing success pics and you are sure to get some positive strokes.
Just keep reminding yourself how well you are doing, just quietly getting on with it. Well done.
:happy096::patback::clap::clap::clap:

Well done on losing the weight so far! You must feel so pleased about it! :)

It can be quite distressing to almost become someone else. The change happens so quickly, it takes quite a long time for our brains to catch up. In some ways, you are suddenly pushed out of your inner self into building a 'new you'. Both an exciting and emotional place to be. It's understandable if some part of your psychology will want to protect what's left and try to revert to a safer, more comfortable state of being.

I also read a theory quite a while ago, that 'older' fat (so the layers you'll be shedding now) contain more hormones. I was always overweight ever since I was little... When I was approaching the layers of fat that had been grown since I was a child and teenager, I became quite unhinged. My feelings were running wild, I was quite lost for a long time. It does pass. :) Be strong. The journey is so worth it.

Wishing you all the best. x

I know how you feel !

I'm the same - I'm finding it harder the closer I get to my goal. It is so important for me to finish as I've never finished a weight loss programme before - I have never gotten to my goal.As for coping I just don't think about it if I start to question about getting to goal I just push it out of my head and just try to focus on the routine of it all.You can do it !

Hi all,
sorry I've not replied to anyone. My husband got rushed into hospital last Monday and things were bad for a few days. He is on the mend now ( fingers crossed). Should be home soon.

I pop into my class tonight just to pick up my packs and lost 6lbs, that it over the two weeks as never got weighed last week. Not sure if it was the diet or the worry.

Went off track a couple of times in the week but once was because I was at the hospital for 15 hours (unplanned)

looking forward to getting back on track from tonight, thank you all for your replies I will read them all tonight..xxx

Oh dear Jules, what is it with these guys all being ill at the moment?
Glad yours is on the mend.
Well done losing the 6lbs. Hopefully things will settle down for you now.
:)

Charltonjules said:
Hi all,
sorry I've not replied to anyone. My husband got rushed into hospital last Monday and things were bad for a few days. He is on the mend now ( fingers crossed). Should be home soon.

I pop into my class tonight just to pick up my packs and lost 6lbs, that it over the two weeks as never got weighed last week. Not sure if it was the diet or the worry.

Went off track a couple of times in the week but once was because I was at the hospital for 15 hours (unplanned)

looking forward to getting back on track from tonight, thank you all for your replies I will read them all tonight..xxx

Hi, well done on the 6lb especially in very difficult circumstances. Hope your husband gets better soon, stay strong hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WELL DONE ON THE 6LB, THATS FAB! hope hubby will be ok x

Back